Sign in to follow this  
fontaine

Warcraft Source #1 - Beta bug report thread

Server needs to be up to 100tic ASAP when possible. It's screwing up guns apparently.

Already on the list of broken/bugged things: Teleport, fire duration and invincibility. If you guys find more, let us know.

Okay i found scroll of respawn, and gravity... more to come

edit:commands stop working

edit:psychomatic mantis gets levitation and you could only use it once and after that one use it stops working

Knife races pick up guns when they run over them an drop them real quick instead of not picking them up at all as it was before the update

First of all thank you to all the engineers who got the servers up and running again!

As for my bug list:

low gravity- at times during the day it would seem to toggle on and off between rounds

Console would print numbers. The number 2 appeared at the beginning of almost every round( usually twice ) and some felt it was associated with server crashes. The number 0 also appeared on one map and seemed to display when shooting started; the server crashed soon after. Perhaps this was to debug?

Also once commands(ie. playerinfo,raceinfo,changerace,etc) stopped working for a time soon after the map had changed to westwood. The commands began working again later on in the map. The toggling of low gravity also occurred.

KJ as said could pick up guns and when using the mp5 was completely invisible (the mp5 was not drawn no matter how close they were) it would also not spawn with a scout and did spawn with a pistol (probably the one they fell on) as a confirmation on what was said before.

knife races as well as lurkers and the like pick up weapons and then immediately dropped them and those with auto weapon switch were kinda frustrated. Also, as zombie i did glitch once and found myself holding on to a usp, but i'm unsure how this happened because it was really chaotic around me at the time. All I know is that a guy to the right of me died and i caught the usp as i got rooted by a judge, i instinctively switched to the weapon and started firing the weapon and promptly got raped by the judge anyway...:(

The server always lagged before it crashed but i doubt that helps... and i was thinking people might be trying to use teleport and that might be it but i never really had any proof.

Someone reported that they changed race to a race they didn't chose when the changed race i'm unsure whether the race was on the same page or not (and it was quite possibly human error).

nothing else i can think of...

But i think the explosion on undead lord is fixed as I exploded on people at least twice and it no longer seems to explode random players and spectators so thx for fixing one of my favorite races!

A much bigger thanks for getting the servers up and running for the beta things are looking good so far and I hope the rest goes well!:D

--Wookies ate my Soul

Fire didn't work at all for flame predator or trickster assassin. This seems to be the opposite of what is happening on the other server, where it lasts forever.

contract killer pulls out his usp again as if he just picked it up when he walks over any gun when he already has it. also when u have the menus like change race or show skills open and u dont touch it for a few secs or so it dissapears which is annoying cuz some times i need it open and i get in a fire fight then disappears before the fight ends and i have to find the page again

Gun spawn is weird. I spawned with Selene, then changed race while dead to Holy Jug, and spawned with Selene weapons.

Also, sometimes upon respawn, the respawning of your primary sometimes makes you switch to your secondary without swtiching you back to primary. Not a big deal, but just wanted to note that it was there.

zombie and knife races and any race with specific weapons keep picking up weapons on the ground when they should just walk over the weapon, but they drop it right away, its not that big of a deal unless u are in combat cuz it makes u retake out ur wep and can screw u in a sec if u cant shoot while u are in a fight

KJ can pick up and fire any weapon, also spawns with default pistol.

Not sure but I think p228's invis is fucked.

Unless it's been fixed since the last time I played, ladders make you lose your low grav.

Random clipping issues courtesy of OB as well.

That's all for now.

Archimonde's ultimate turns the user invisible but he stays that way even when the ultimate ends

And undead lord's explosion isn't fixed it just happened to explode the proper person twice, it still explodes a random player(living or dead) when the undead lord dies

Scroll of respawning also stopped working for a short time today

Archimonde's ultimate turns the user invisible but he stays that way even when the ultimate ends

And undead lord's explosion isn't fixed it just happened to explode the proper person twice, it still explodes a random player(living or dead) when the undead lord dies

Scroll of respawning also stopped working for a short time today

Wait, respawn scroll was actually working?

Yiyas and Kai informed me that they have added a fix for teleport, weapons, and others bug fixes. My guess it will be added tomorrow. Thanks for all your input everyone!

Holy juggernaut's guns do not have larger clips.

Actually, they do. But about one second before freezetime ends, the extra gets taken away.

And the server is still crashing all the goddamn time.

And the lurker's gun is invisible.

Molecule suit said it electrocuted me when I knifed someone, but it did nothing.

Mercenary's beacon doesn't do anything.

Sorry if I don't fix any of these bugs quickly; I'm focusing on finding what's crashing and fixing/updating core files first.

Sorry if I don't fix any of these bugs quickly; I'm focusing on finding what's crashing and fixing/updating core files first.

No worries. Thanks for all your hard work.

I don't mind some races are broken as of now... But server crashes itself every 15-30 min, it is kind of annoying.

Thanks for all hard work. Hopefully not crashing as much soon.

Don't know if these have been reported but...

1) Sunglasses is broken

2) Crusader's Wish gives back weapons right before buytime is finished so you don't know if you'll be getting your weapons or not

3) Expertise is broken on Undead Lord (Maybe, I'm not getting a speed boost)

4) I heard teleport was broken for sure

Sign in to follow this