Sign in to follow this  
Longcat

The Last Airbender

• The Last Airbender (2010)

... aka "Airbender" - Japan (English title)

• The Happening (2008)

• Lady in the Water (2006)

• The Village (2004)

... aka "Grey" - Philippines (English title) (review title)

... aka "M. Night Shyamalan's The Village" - USA (promotional title)

• Signs (2002)

... aka "M. Night Shyamalan's Signs" - USA (promotional title)

• Unbreakable (2000)

• The Sixth Sense (1999)

• Wide Awake (1998)

N2fwa you got to be kidding right M. Night Shyamalan made one good movie since 1998 and that was the Sixth Sense which made him famous. People would say "Unbreakable" was good with Bruce Willis but I thought it sucked. The last movie I watch of M. Night was the Happening with Mark Wahlberg I almost shot myself after seeing it. He is done and to demolish a movie that should have been one of the biggest block busters of the summer made no sense. Also why the hell would you open the same time as Eclipse? This movie was supposed to be the beginning of a series but guess what that is never going to happen.

I put this movie along with:

Any Street fight movie ever made especially “Street Fighter Chung Li”

Dragon Ball Z what the hell was that?

Hollywood just need to give it up and let anime be handled by people of Asian descent not by someone who was Born in India but raised in the posh suburban Penn Valley area of Philadelphia.

If we need a Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi movie made M. Night Shyamalan we will let you know. This is nothing against people from India I am just pissed about a movie.

i figured an M. Night Shyamalon movie would be good

That's where you should have stopped at. Then proceeded to say "Change of plans" with your friends who were going to see it.

My bet was, M. Night was trying to pull an Avatar: Looks good, but plot doesn't add up in the end.

Guest Waffle

I SEE YOU ORACION, I SEE YOU.

Faggot.

I think it coulda been better if it was animated but, it would just be like the series then... and all the pronunciation differences were weird...

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

• The Last Airbender (2010)

... aka "Airbender" - Japan (English title)

• The Happening (2008)

• Lady in the Water (2006)

• The Village (2004)

... aka "Grey" - Philippines (English title) (review title)

... aka "M. Night Shyamalan's The Village" - USA (promotional title)

• Signs (2002)

... aka "M. Night Shyamalan's Signs" - USA (promotional title)

• Unbreakable (2000)

• The Sixth Sense (1999)

• Wide Awake (1998)

N2fwa you got to be kidding right M. Night Shyamalan made one good movie since 1998 and that was the Sixth Sense which made him famous. People would say "Unbreakable" was good with Bruce Willis but I thought it sucked. The last movie I watch of M. Night was the Happening with Mark Wahlberg I almost shot myself after seeing it. He is done and to demolish a movie that should have been one of the biggest block busters of the summer made no sense. Also why the hell would you open the same time as Eclipse? This movie was supposed to be the beginning of a series but guess what that is never going to happen.

I put this movie along with:

Any Street fight movie ever made especially “Street Fighter Chung Liâ€

Dragon Ball Z what the hell was that?

Hollywood just need to give it up and let anime be handled by people of Asian descent not by someone who was Born in India but raised in the posh suburban Penn Valley area of Philadelphia.

If we need a Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi movie made M. Night Shyamalan we will let you know. This is nothing against people from India I am just pissed about a movie.

Okay your right.. i totally forgot that he did The Happening. That was a pathetic movie. I totally forgot about his other movies too besides the sixth sense but looking at that list, i was wrong

Ive seen the movie today, it was pretty bad and the main characters should HAVE been aboriginal or asian. not white. i can see where m.night shyamalan was trying to get at. but to put a whole cartoon series in a time frame of 1 hr and 45 mins, its not enough. the cartoon show on the other hand gets a OVER 9000 thumbs up while the movie gets only 2. id say m.night, i think its time to retire. and to the movie. NEXT TIME LET THE PEOPLE WHO CREATED IT MAKE IT. MAKE THE GODDAM MOVIE. if you have watched the whole serties you'll like or love it, it has a good story and interesting characters, plus a few funny parts thrown in ther as well. "watch the series firts and then watch the movie."

---------- Post added at 06:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

also, he couldve actually tried to look for actors that are not caucasian. that wouldve helped the racism part for him.