Sign in to follow this  
Noire

SNIGGER!!

Snigger = Snicker

instead of using LOL we can use Snigger instead and it would be completely ok to use since you are using it in the correct context and it is an actual word.

Guest rw.Sentenced

Wow, u guise are so cool because u break the rules!

Snigger = Snicker

instead of using LOL we can use Snigger instead and it would be completely ok to use since you are using it in the correct context and it is an actual word.

You're still butthurt over the other thread about Sigger Nips, aren't you?

Dude, I agree that some of the members here are a little too quick to come as close as they can to jokingly reference racism without getting in trouble. The last two team applications I've seen are "The Nazis" and "Sigger Stole My Nhoes" for goodness sakes. They have a bit of a obnoxious obsession with this kind of thing, but whatever. They're not trying to hurt anyone, it's just their sense of humor. Let them be without bitching about it. It's the internet. Thicken your skin a little.

Snigger = Snicker

Wow.......

How mad Noire? HOW MAD?

Guest Fohacidal

Hey noire this thread was so funny I sniggered

IRL I had a black girlfriend for 2 months, during those two months I was allowed to say nigga and get away with it, I'd see some black dudes and be like "wassup niggaaa" they'd give me a bertstare.jpg, then I'd pull my black bootied gf close to me then they'd be like "yo nigga wuz goin on wit cho self"

Guest Fohacidal
IRL I had a black girlfriend for 2 months, during those two months I was allowed to say nigga and get away with it, I'd see some black dudes and be like "wassup niggaaa" they'd give me a bertstare.jpg, then I'd pull my black bootied gf close to me then they'd be like "yo nigga wuz goin on wit cho self"

Too bad you use axe

Fucking sniggers.

Sniggers annoy me all the damn time.

Sniggers cause distractions during class and disrupt my education.

Sniggers interrupt serious discussions and prevent progress in this nation.

No matter how much you try to hold sniggers back, whenever they break free they ruin everything.

If any of your sniggers come up when you're around your friends, your friends give you dirty looks.

If there's a snigger in public, people get offended and turn the other way.

Whenever something awkwardly distasteful is said, you can be sure a snigger will be there too.

Fucking sniggers. I wish we could just get rid of all of them.

right...and you had to make a thread about us "being able to use" the word snigger...why...exactly?

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Fucking sniggers.

Sniggers annoy me all the damn time.

Sniggers cause distractions during class and disrupt my education.

Sniggers interrupt serious discussions and prevent progress in this nation.

No matter how much you try to hold sniggers back, whenever they break free they ruin everything.

If any of your sniggers come up when you're around your friends, your friends give you dirty looks.

If there's a snigger in public, people get offended and turn the other way.

Whenever something awkwardly distasteful is said, you can be sure a snigger will be there too.

Fucking sniggers. I wish we could just get rid of all of them.

Man, this was so funny I sniggered on the floor laughing.

fuck you guys, i dont even have enough money to buy a snicker bar now

your all bitches for making me feel hungry