Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fohacidal

A nurse

Guest Fohacidal

Junzou is going through college to become one. Lets applaud this good man!

so... Debate and serious talk is just optional in this forum section?

That's affirmative.

What's with army and being on the forums?

DEBATE GOGOGO!

Guest Fohacidal

Nothing debatable and serious ever happens in here. Btw I see junzou thanked you.

COINCIDENCE?! I THINK NOT

NURSE STEFAN QUICK HELP ME DIAGNOSE THIS PATIENT I CANT TRACE SYMPTOMS TO THE DSM-IV

Nothing debatable and serious ever happens in here. Btw I see junzou thanked you.

COINCIDENCE?! I THINK NOT

NURSE STEFAN QUICK HELP ME DIAGNOSE THIS PATIENT I CANT TRACE SYMPTOMS TO THE DSM-IV

GLEN, COME QUICKLY, I NEED MY LAWN MOWED!

Guest Fohacidal
GLEN, COME QUICKLY, I NEED MY LAWN MOWED!

CANT HELP YOU DAWG, CURRENTLY WAITING TO START EARNING A HIGHER SALARY AS A HELICOPTER PILOT FOR SOMETHING NOT PACIFIC ASIAN

Guest Fohacidal
does that mean we can start pming your medical questions?

Yes you can

Begin them with

Dear Nurse,

Fuck you, Foh. There's nothing wrong with going into a profession that is predominantly consisted of females. Hell, my goal is to become a secretary so I can deliver coffee and offer meager assistance to the bigger authorities in the world. There's nothing emasculating about my, or Junzou's, ambition.

Guest Fohacidal
Fuck you, Foh. There's nothing wrong with going into a profession that is predominantly consisted of females. Hell, my goal is to become a secretary so I can deliver coffee and offer meager assistance to the bigger authorities in the world. There's nothing emasculating about my, or Junzou's, ambition.

Well technically no, until you want a promotion/raise and the superiors start asking for extra favors.

Power to the people!

Also, Coinstar really IS a Hospice Nurse, why aren't you guys jumping on his ass, hmmmm?

Totally came in this thread with the intention of calling out Coinstar, I guess I won't now.

Also, Coinstar really IS a Hospice Nurse, why aren't you guys jumping on his ass, hmmmm?

I've worked in a hospice facility for a few months doing bereavement counseling therapy for the families of the dying. Hospice care is no joke and anyone who wants to make jokes about hospice care can kiss my ass.

u can ask em questions but by law he cant recommend any thing. I dated a few nurses XD. And foh or any else who trys to say there male id get shot from my old man and or brother if they were.

I've worked in a hospice facility for a few months doing bereavement counseling therapy for the families of the dying. Hospice care is no joke and anyone who wants to make jokes about hospice care can kiss my ass.

9B2d_gtbAEQ

Guest Fohacidal

Pretty much this

Also I dont play eve all day. I AFK so people think im doing something