Sign in to follow this  
Guitar Guy

RIP CSS

Guest Waffle
that vid is from last year

It's an example of what is happening to some people due to the update genius.

Also don't like how you can't change your name irrespective of your Steam name, I can't see choke on net_graph without having a fat ass visual graph, sprays don't work, and there's no sound for fall damage.

uh No?

Actually it is. A lot of people are getting the censored version after the update.

Also don't like how you can't change your name irrespective of your Steam name, I can't see choke on net_graph without having a fat ass visual graph, sprays don't work, and there's no sound for fall damage.

Actually it is. A lot of people are getting the censored version after the update.

link please??

i cant find anything about itt

Guest Waffle
Yeah, cry some more. I love drinking all your tears while playing the new, beautiful looking, smooth operating new CSS.

Not all of us have better computers to handle it genius. Your ignorance is what fuels me, that and the ignorance and stupidity of others.

Guest Waffle

Servers are down because they have either not been updated yet, or the mod(Jailbreak, Zombie Mod, Escape, etc) have not released an update of said mod to be compatible with the CSS update. It's mostly the first of the two.

Why even mess with css?

Because the Orange Box engine has already been ported to Mac, so it's easier to move CSS over to the Orange Box engine when releasing CSS for Mac.

Not all of us have better computers to handle it genius. Your ignorance is what fuels me, that and the ignorance and stupidity of others.

Doesn't really take a better computer.

Guest Waffle
Because the Orange Box engine has already been ported to Mac, so it's easier to move CSS over to the Orange Box engine when releasing CSS for Mac.

Doesn't really take a better computer.

It could.

I know, and I'm sorry about that, although easily by lowering your settings you could make it run better.

The people here are bitching for one of two reasons. Number one - they're mad that their favorite server is down. I sympathize, I now have neither Warcraft nor Gungame, and I feel quite lost in vanilla CS:S. Number two - and I think this speaks for the vast majority of people QQing right now - they're mad because things changed. Not that they changed very much. Not that most of these changes mean a damn thing. They're just whiny because it changed at all.

vkUuABNnTC0

Anyone getting this from the recent update? I was just lurking on steam forums.

I GOT THIS :(

I got the normal one.

OK, reasons I hate the new CSS. Feel free to add.

1.) All my most favorite mods are gone.

2.) All of my most hated mods are still there.

3.) All my favorite maps are gone/yet to be ported/will never be ported.

4.) All my favorite skins are gone/yet to be ported/will never be ported.

6.) The overall feel of CSS is more...lacking? Players receive an idiotic achievement every round. What is this? Fucking TF2?

7.) I've crashed 5 times in an hour

A.) I turned on my flashlight twice, not knowing it was causing me to crash.

B.) I connected to a server, and crashed.

C.) I spawned, and crashed.

Will update as I find more things I hate.

It feels like a new game. But thats what i liked about it,it was old,but it was classic.\

The old CSS felt more free....with the new update,you feel more contained.

vkUuABNnTC0

Anyone getting this from the recent update? I was just lurking on steam forums.

I heard a few people got this when they shouldn't be.

eGo players are probably happy now though.

Don't be so dramatic, everything is going to continue on like before.

Not really. Everything is a 66- Tick server, This will prevent a lot of servers from running the way they should. Or better then they should. Yes Most servers will come back. but will they ever be the same? No.