Sign in to follow this  
fontaine

The upcoming CS:S update and its impact on our servers

I wouldn't mind the update if it were labeled as a beta still. I swear, the final has more issues than the beta did.

Isn't that what happened with Valve's update to Steam as is? From what I heard, it was better in Beta.

Edit: Kai, can you find an Asian that doesn't have Kleinfelter's Syndrome btw? kthx.

So who is going to front the cash for the 2nd dedicated box when admin subscription only draws in half the cash

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Isn't that what happened with Valve's update to Steam as is? From what I heard, it was better in Beta.

Edit: Kai, can you find an Asian that doesn't have Kleinfelter's Syndrome btw? kthx.

ASK JUNZOU

Ah lame how the zombie mod was affected I really enjoy playing that.

ZM is working almost identical to how it was before.

ZM is working almost identical to how it was before.

It is almost identical. Only problem is that some maps have broken (at least in ZE). That probably just has to do with the update itself and not Zombie:Reloaded

Guest Fohacidal

Thanked for usefulness gg klark

surfing is kinda cool looking with motion blur.

it gives a bit of sense of speed but kinda makes it harder for fast shit

OH.

and this is a bit ofa big reqquest, but klark, could you maybe in the meantime put up a pub server? :)

just a simple basic one with no mods and shit

I HATE JB.

surfing is kinda cool looking with motion blur.

it gives a bit of sense of speed but kinda makes it harder for fast shit

OH.

and this is a bit ofa big reqquest, but klark, could you maybe in the meantime put up a pub server? :)

just a simple basic one with no mods and shit

I HATE JB.

Yeah, that would probably be a good idea with half the servers being down, that way regulars on other servers can still play sG.

With CS:S being released on the Mac, we should see a great influx of kids in the jailbreak server.

Besides me, what kid is going to have a mac?

so what if one of you guys was to try and make a new es_tools would that work? because there's already a wcs server up and running for the most part there are some Ultimates not working but thats fine because we atleast have wcs

Sign in to follow this