Sign in to follow this  
Subaru

I think this guy is hacking

name EUGENE RONALD RALPH DILBERT, hes been headshot non stop, im not 100%sure hes hacking but lots people saying he is, so here is my really shortl demo, let me know what you guys think

http://www.easy-share.com/1911073095/demo-EUGENE.dem

Thank you for the demo. Please follow these proceedures.

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php/7325-Protocol-for-Reporting-an-abusive-player.

This guy definitely cheats. No way anyone can be that good legitimately. Trust me, I was in top clans and singlehandedly won the Clan War of 2009.

I smell a troll

This guy definitely cheats. No way anyone can be that good legitimately. Trust me, I was in top clans and singlehandedly won the Clan War of 2009.

I smell a showoff.

You got a life bro?

You original bro?

Troll more.

Id kick you out of the clan if i was able to, but i obviously cant.

Want a hug? You sound like you need a talk.

Dude, how are you going to troll your own complaint thread. Besides this would have been deleted or forgotten is you STFU, however this update was prior to the patch. Which means no one can view the video.....so........yeah........chillax.

Random Video full of random things

LWCVhGzrAT0

Dude, how are you going to troll your own complaint thread. Besides this would have been deleted or forgotten is you STFU, however this update was prior to the patch. Which means no one can view the video.....so........yeah........chillax.

LWCVhGzrAT0

CHOSEN ONE FOR FULL STAFF (NOT THIS FAKE SHIT) 2010!

LWCVhGzrAT0

Engine

* Increased the resilience of client/server data table mismatches when playing back demos. This will make most old demo files playable again, but with potential visual side effects

My name is my name. How much more help do you need?

Dude, I'm usually a pretty chill guy, and even I found that to be a little smartass-ish. Come on man :/

LWCVhGzrAT0

Good shit, I agree. You cannot get your point across trolling/hijacking your own complaint thread. A Staff member should be in soon to end this trainwreak of a thread lol.

I'm still trying to figure out who the hell this guy is, did he just start playing on our servers?

He has been here for a while, at least 5-6 months. He just doesn't play much, although when he does he plays for a long time in a row.

Nah, hes been on at least once this whole week. I know because every time Im on its inevitable that he comes in and starts raping us all.

But Im getting tired of the cocky sarcasm. Seriously. Were there to play and have fun and every time he aces us (yes, he is capable of killing our entire team) he goes on and on about the fricking lessons he can give out and it drives me up the wall.