Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

"Remember: If balls haven't dropped, do not talk"

This. That rule is a joke and should not be enforced.... unless it is spam or the kid in question is doing something that its restrictable then be restricted not because he talked.

It is a rule and WILL be enforced you are not a staff member and cannot decide that. If they have a high voice they get a warning then if they continue are muted/gagged/silence/resticted

Not only is this rule fairly stupid, it's like banning the ability to kill people in a WCS server. Why would you mute little kids in JB? I thought only little kids played that garbage. That and full grown men who liked to be bossed by little kids.

It is a rule and WILL be enforced you are not a staff member and cannot decide that. If they have a high voice they get a warning then if they continue are muted/gagged/silence/resticted

Klark simply added this as a joke i asked him/oracion about it and its not to be enforced as far as i know. Might as well add a rule saying everyone under 15 cannot talk in jailbreak because they are immature. Trust me it was funny for the first week, but now some admins just restrict anyone with a high voice even if it is a girl.

Klark simply added this as a joke i asked him/oracion about it and its not to be enforced as far as i know. Might as well add a rule saying everyone under 15 cannot talk in jailbreak because they are immature. Trust me it was funny for the first week, but now some admins just restrict anyone with a high voice even if it is a girl.

Yep, i don't restrict them just cause i think as long as they keep off the mic most of the time it's fine, but other admins restrict anyone with a high voice...

Guest Waffle

I just don't give a fuck and laugh when people rage. There's a mute button for a reason, there's a votemute option for a reason, there's a voterestrict option for a reason.

QQ faggots.

Just because a kid has a high voice, doesn't mean he should be restricted from talking. He should only be restricted if he is doing a bad job as a CT. If some kids who happen to have high voices are good at Jailbreak and know what they're doing, they should be aloud to talk.

How about this. You find me a kid with a high voice that is productive on CT, can be warden and not bug the shit out of us, then we can take the rule down.

Until then, I'm using that rule since it's in the MOTD.

How about this. You find me a kid with a high voice that is productive on CT, can be warden and not bug the shit out of us, then we can take the rule down.

So we can restrict vendetta for annoying the shit out of us as warden? =P

Guest Waffle

I'll only enforce it on Vendetta.

Any other little kid can be on CT for as long as they like.

So we can restrict vendetta for annoying the shit out of us as warden? =P

Well, if he's spamming Freedays and not being clear with orders, he can be stopped from being warden.

That doesn't mean restrict though. Unless it's the freeday spam.

Well, if he's spamming Freedays and not being clear with orders, he can be stopped from being warden.

That doesn't mean restrict though. Unless it's the freeday spam.

No, but he's the biggest warden whore and the most boring warden of all time.

when has there been an account of restricting "boring" wardens and being a "warden wh0re"?

boring is an opinion. some people might like the repetition and might not want something new. but i totally agree with oracion on this one.

Spyro/Yugi Moto. Perfect example.

No, but he's the biggest warden whore and the most boring warden of all time.

Well, what does the rule say? If another CT wants to be warden, they get the chance. You can forcibly stop them if they are whoring and others are trying.

Puff, if he's doing that, restrict his ass. I've restricted him for a good 100+ rounds for warden whroing.

Puff, if he's doing that, restrict his ass. I've restricted him for a good 100+ rounds for warden whroing.

Wooot. Will do :D

I think Venny is a good warden because he knows how to control the Ts; he gives orders with authority.

Sometimes he can be VERY boring but I have seen a lot of goods rounds run by him.

BUT HE JUST TAKES IT SO GOD DAM MUCH.

lrn2jailbreak.

Soooooooo....

All of those warden whores who do the same thing OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER (you get the point) again, I can put a stop to it (think trivia)?

I won't restrict, but I can mute them to allow another person who wants warden?

*crosses fingers*

Soooooooo....

All of those warden whores who do the same thing OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER (you get the point) again, I can put a stop to it (think trivia)?

I won't restrict, but I can mute them to allow another person who wants warden?

*crosses fingers*

It's in the rules. If someone else wants to be warden, they can/will be. Enforce it.