Sign in to follow this  
Marvin

What to blow $550 on?

I own a ps3, xbox 360, wii, and a computer. my pc has never failed me. Ive never ran into the RROD on my 5 year old xbox 360, however it has frozen a couple of times. I got a ps3 for Christmas 2009, ive had it 6 months and its internet card is broken already (I probably only have like 5 hours of gameplay on it overall, and thats it). The wii is fun but alot of people give it a bad rap even though like only 4 games require you to get up and move around. I would suggest any console other then the ps3, or the ipod touch.
I've had my ps3 for around 6 months now and I leave it on almost 24/7 and I've had no problems what so ever. The only time it has frozen is when a disc was scratched.

My PS3's Blu-ray drive completely died just short of the 3 year mark, and I take exquisite care of my consoles. I even have a launch PS2 that has never had a single issue. In general, I think they're well-built, but it sucks when they have issues and the companies don't own up to them.

NO.

JUST

NO.

P2 IS THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EVER SPEND FUNDS ON FOOD.

COINSTAR CANNOT REPLACE MR. PENIX2.

Except the time he bought Dunkin Donuts Coffee...

just save the money. do you really need that stuff?

I am seriously considering this. I don't need an Ipod, a netbook, or a PS3. I think I might just keep saving up and buy a high end laptop or something down the road. I also might be going on a trip in July, so I could take a couple hundred as spending money. I've been told smokes up there are really expensive too, so I might buy a carton down here before I leave.

I am seriously considering this. I don't need an Ipod, a netbook, or a PS3. I think I might just keep saving up and buy a high end laptop or something down the road. I also might be going on a trip in July, so I could take a couple hundred as spending money. I've been told smokes up there are really expensive too, so I might buy a carton down here before I leave.

SMOKING IS BAD, DON'T SMOKE

Too bad I smoke too :(

550$ worth of vuvuzelas. Pass them on to strangers and watch the whole world collapse.

I've always wanted to get one of those, butBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Why would you waste $550 dollars on upgrading your pc? Thats encouraging you to waste your life on your ass.

Go buy a paintball gun or an airsoft gun and have some fun.