Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iherdcows

Iherdcows' App for sG (accepted)

I laughed at the last couple of votes. Keep a 20/20 count by the 30th :3

Well, even back when I was able to play css all day/night long, I don't think I ever recalled seeing this kid play.

That, along with his age..

I would feel bad to vote no but he's past 15.. so..

No.

15/15

Well, even back when I was able to play css all day/night long, I don't think I ever recalled seeing this kid play.

That, along with his age..

I would feel bad to vote no but he's past 15.. so..

No.

15/15

dude u relly just vot eno because i'm 14.. there are younger sG members, and almsot all of my time on css has been on sG servers...

dude u relly just vot eno because i'm 14

People have voted no for less before, don't take it personally.

As a side note, it's much better to kindly ask questions instead of making accusations.

eh cows your immature and you are a ct that freekills quite often, but you are new to playing ct from what i seen and you overall are a fun player to play with so i hope you get in.

dude u relly just vot eno because i'm 14.. there are younger sG members, and almsot all of my time on css has been on sG servers...

I dont know who's aged 14 and is a member of sG, if there is can anyone tell me who? O.o, and shadow is quite right you do occasionally freekill...

(may the 666 posts be with u) O.o lolol

eh cows your immature and you are a ct that freekills quite often, but you are new to playing ct from what i seen and you overall are a fun player to play with so i hope you get in.

he's been playing jailbreak for a while, and quite possibly longer than you, yeah he fucks up, but then again who doesn't?

I laugh because half the L1's voting are like a year older which doesn't make them much better.

He's been playing our servers possibly since last october. Alot longer than some of you no voters.

Before you say no, actually think your answer.

You can't really talk on account of your improper use of grammar, spelling and punctuation. You aren't even a member yet, so keep your remarks to your own thread before you give insight on others. For all we know you are just mad because he accidentally freekilled you.

Yes, I trollin a bit. Inb4 Infac

I laugh because half the L1's voting are like a year older which doesn't make them much better.

He's been playing our servers possibly since last october. Alot longer than some of you no voters.

Before you say no, actually think your answer.

You can't really talk on account of your improper use of grammar, spelling and punctuation. You aren't even a member yet, so keep your remarks to your own thread before you give insight on others. For all we know you are just mad because he accidentally freekilled you.

Yes, I trollin a bit. Inb4 Infac

I just have to ask if you really read what i wrote. I added my own experience towards cow and i said i hoped he would get in. I am part of the community so adding my personal experience cannot hurt :\. Herdcows is a good player, but sometimes he tends to act a little bit immature i.e a way a little kid would act. Also, he shows maturity and is a fun player to be ingame with. About him being a ct he does not do it very often and freekills a little bit above average. That is basically what i wrote in less words and poor grammar. He does not seem to be very active ingame or on forums also his Last Activity is 06-19-2010 07:46 PM.