Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iherdcows

Iherdcows' App for sG (accepted)

Name:Matt P.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27070331 18:49 117 0 active

XFire: Iherdcows

Provide a link to your HLStatsX profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/812

Microphone:yes

Favorite Server: 174.36.231.16:27015 sG jailbreak

Have you ever hacked in game before: No hackers suck

Questions or Comments:no

About Yourself:I'm a average 14 year old that hates hackers, trolls, and annoying people

Referral(s): Fail Klark

You just said you hack hackers and you said hackers suck?? does that even make sense.

Well anyways good luck i will be waiting to vote yes

You just said you hack hackers and you said hackers suck?? does that even make sense.

Well anyways good luck i will be waiting to vote yes

i said i havent, and hackers suck...

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it?

I would first Ask him to stop, if he doesnt, I would try to get an admin on to mute,kick/ban if needed, if that couldnt happen i would demo it and post it on the forums.

Question 2: In the case of a hacker on the server you are in, what procedure would you follow?

I would try to get an admin on to help look and i would also record it and post it on the forums.

Question 3: In the situation that you are being bombarded with people asking if they can join the clan, what would you tell them to do?

I would tell them that i cant decide that and give them a link to the forums and have them read the sticky for appling for sG.

Question 4: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?

Yes, I dont laugh at dumb things, I dont do incredibly stupid things, And im not annoying little kid.

Question 5: Why is it that you want to join the sG community?

I want to join sG becuase sG is a great clan, and there are a lot of great people in the clan.

Question 6: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?

Yes!

Question 7: On average, how often will you play on the sG servers and how often will you be on the forums?

I play on the sG servers everytime i play CSS and im on the forums When i play CSS.

Question 8: How do you think you can be an addition to our growing community? What makes you unique from the other recruits?

I Can be a new addition to the community becuase im a new person that is willing to go out of my way to help others.

Question 9: Would you contribute to discussions made within sG and keep the topics civil?

I can talk on the sG forums without going to far, and i can help people talk without going to far.

Question 10: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied

I have tried to become a sG member but i was denied because i couldn't get a screening.

If klark didn't confirm, i'll be his referral too... I've known this guy in this server since forever. really good player. good addition.

If klark didn't confirm, i'll be his referral too... I've known this guy in this server since forever. really good player. good addition.

thanks man :D

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

hmmm idk sounds like a little bit of a lil kid on mic.

my voice is way deaper, it changes on my terribad mic

4/4

Congratulations!

You have the minimum number of required votes to move onto the next step in the sG recruitment process, the two week observation period.

This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. After two weeks you will have to bump your application to be re-voted on. There will now be a poll attached to your thread, players who have interacted with you will vote yes or no on your entry into sG. If you get 15 votes one way or another, you will be automatically accepted or denied. Only votes from sG Members will count towards the required 15. Even staff votes do not count in the poll. If you do not obtain this, it will take 8 staff votes to be accepted into the clan.

Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game and Xfire name. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied.

Adding the following to your Xfire contacts will be beneficial in the future for questions or comments you may have. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

Managers:

Advisors:

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/member.php/237-UltimateOreoUltimateOreo (Xfire: ultimateoreo)
B'laz.e (Xfire: blazoboy123)
HoboInArmy (Xfire: hobo22)
Howard Dean (Xfire: kevin000111))
Oracion (Xfire: Oracion)
Marvin (Xfire: Nailath)
Mitch (Xfire: geekyaznboy)

Engineers:

• Clay (Xfire: sruclaytonian)
  • Kai (Xfire: lilxshadow)
  • Xklark (Xfire: xklark)
  • Yiyas (Xfire: no1yiyas)