Sign in to follow this  
Oracion

Controversy?

If you're curious what it is, it's the link to that Alejandro video that came out less than a week ago from Lady GaGa. Supposedly, it's supposed to be some blasphemy towards religion though I don't see how it bashes it (unless all the gay shit going on is supposed to hurt them). Maybe cause I don't care much for religion I'm not seeing what is actually degrades, but still, we're talking about entertainment here (albeit on an odd scale) but really, does this honestly offend anyone?

This is what the director said: "I was not thinking in terms [of influences.] I saw it more as a combination of cinema and theater," Klein wrote. "[it is] about a woman's desire to resurrect a dead love and who can not face the brutality of her present situation. The pain of living without your true love."

Not sure what he's seeing. I just see West Side Story being performed by Nazi's really.

Doesn't she have a dick or something?

Nah, they even made a point of having one of the extras say, "Told you she doesn't have a dick" in her music video for "Telephone".

Nah, they even made a point of having one of the extras say, "Told you she doesn't have a dick" in her music video for "Telephone".

Ah, alright.

Guest Fohacidal

I ragequit about halfway because the song sucked and the video was weirding me out. I just didnt even get what was going on

Well it cuts between her holding a rosary and looking like a medieval crusader, to her dry humping gay guys on a bed and then having them striptease.

I thought it did a pretty good job at portraying catholics like that.

wat

wat

She can sing, I will give her that. Has a great voice.

But that is obviously not the only thing needed to make great music.

You WOULD link to a fucking Vevo video. I hate them with a passion.

What Clay said below. There really isn't much choice in the matter cause they have basically taken over the music videos there.

lol. i dont see any controversey;.

Besides that music so terribly bad can make so much money, or that a bunch of closeted-gays can fap over a girl so ugly.