Sign in to follow this  
Zagrao

Curbing on Negative reputation

Essentially. I'm not even sure you can affect people with reputations as high as mine, for example. It just shows up as neutral reputation.

Nah, currently idlying at -62 points. And btw, someone is trying to be a douche by negative repping ppl and putting my name in the negative rep. While I disapprove of random negative rep, impersonating and dishing out negative rep to various people should be considered trolling to get someone to hate another person.

I have good reasons to believe that iHack is doing this as he spams shoutbox to get everyone to negative rep me.

this is starting to get old, could a staff member please lock this thread and close it. I see nothing but troll fest coming out of this.

Guest Fohacidal

Posirep me good sir kkthnx

Shouldn't that increase your reputation around here? I mean, look at Mitch.

cool story bitch

Guest Cheshire kitty
Could we really remove the negative reputation points that are really random because this is annoying as I am being negative rep for no real reasons.

I have a screenshot of the idiocy of some of these negative rep. Also, I believe that a negative rep can not be justified by a ` comment being the reason.

Could we have something to curb random negative reps as I am starting to become irritated from simply people giving me negative rep either because of my name or just out of spite.

Also, if this is more of a complaint, then please someone move it to the complaint department.

Same her brooski.

Mine is funny though.

the three different de-rep in the same 5 minutes say:

fuck

you

faggot

is funny because this was all in the first day I joined o.O

(this is my second day :D)

Same her brooski.

Mine is funny though.

the three different de-rep in the same 5 minutes say:

fuck

you

faggot

is funny because this was all in the first day I joined o.O

(this is my second day :D)

fix'd

Guest Fohacidal
fix'd

you didnt change anything O.o

This thread baffles me because Glaceon, whom I have literally had NO contact with, is responsible for 2 out of 3 of my negative reps--both for completely neutral posts. I'm guessing he went on a rampage?

Guest Cheshire kitty

I am more baffled than you.

In all honesty Junz, I appreciate you fixing my rep but...

people should take rep less seriously because it is common knowledge that people do this.

So there's no point in fixing every single troll/rage -rep

Just leave it be :P

Guest Cheshire kitty
Thanks is the new rep.

Because you can't look bad with thanks? XD

Not even if you're 0 thanks.

well.. depends on the post count.

but then you just look like a spammer.

then technically, staff shouldn't have any as any updates they post will automatically get a thank you post. So technically staff members shouldn't have a reputation as they can easily just power their way past everyone else with a simple minor update to whatever they want to post an update on.

So, in theory, the top 4 in having the most reputations are staff and managers which means pretty much, only the people with powers get the most rep. And seriously, I am requesting this thread to be locked up and put in trash.

Why the hell do you care about thanks and reputation, I got mine because I make weird, out of the ordinary posts. I rarely, if ever, post updates. You should be spending time in sG having fun, not QQing about numbers. -_-