Sign in to follow this  
ATG_AGENT

WCS2 and Italy

Im not sure why server 2 doesnt have italy. Its a great map for WC and i know many people on the server that would like to play it. Add it into the map list, especialy since this server tends to only play the same maps over and over a new map would be nice.

People vote if you would like to see Italy added to the map list.

we just played Italy a couple of days ago so... maybe its not in nominate menu however, i also agree anyway very fun to play on

As far as i noticed its not in any of the voting menues.

This map used to be in the rotation but it was taken off in a bid to change the map rotation a bit. Problem is all the newer/custom maps rarely get picked so we always play office, the dusts and assault. I love Italy and i ask for it as often as possible...got my vote.

it would be really nice if we took out dust and made it so that dust office assault compound and nuke aren't in all the votes that come up for a new map and instead put in custom maps to mix things up abit i know alot of people would like that

it would be really nice if we took out dust and made it so that dust office assault compound and nuke aren't in all the votes that come up for a new map and instead put in custom maps to mix things up abit i know alot of people would like that

Only thing is alot of the custom maps suck. Ultra fun for example is a very horrible map. Speedball aint to bad unless its full then that is a shit fest as well.

we should just add all the de maps and italy back in. Let the people on the server decide if they are willing to play them. Also include new maps too, just to hopefully keep the rotation from changing off the same maps

we should just add all the de maps and italy back in. Let the people on the server decide if they are willing to play them. Also include new maps too, just to hopefully keep the rotation from changing off the same maps

Agreed

It would be better if the vote was a lot more varied that solves nearlly all the issue's. Instead of having a map played and it being in the list again after like 2 map's. Fix the fucking thing so it's after 10 or so map's.

???

Profit.

Last thing i knew italy was in the map list... i live there and remember playing it so much have be lost in the "map change" that was supposed to make it better.....

Remove bog + ultrafun they get played for about 5 rounds then RTV'd all the standard maps are good and alot of the customs are crappy... we need new customs if any atall

Chikendinner

It would be better if the vote was a lot more varied that solves nearlly all the issue's. Instead of having a map played and it being in the list again after like 2 map's. Fix the fucking thing so it's after 10 or so map's.

???

Profit.

This was purposed a long time ago and I agree with it... Is it something hard to change?

Does WCS2 have an engineer, i knew Kia was it at one time but now I have no idea who is running WCS2. WCS1 has every thing, new fun maps like Dust2_night and almost all race are balance. We need someone who can add and get rid of some of the maps and OP races. Norie are you up for the challenge?

As far as I know there is currently an ENG (whether he has access to make changes on the server yet is still unknown)

No staff for me, in a month I will disappear