Sign in to follow this  
CoinStar

money for clean slate.

Guest Waffle
So waffle were you the one who -rep me with QQ lol=p

No... I feel like -repping you though...

I've only +/- maybe three people...

Guest Fohacidal

You wanna plus me though right dawg? I plus'd you mang

Honestly, I don't care who it is.

However, I suggest this. Instead of having him pay 30 bucks, make him pay $20 a month and have a re-set of 6 bans. This way, we got a constant flow from him.

To monitor this, have his subscription be set apart from the rest as a "special" sub. Preferably checked daily. The day that his sub is canceled, not the end of the month, he is re-banned. This provides a steady flow of cash and he is still able to be re-banned.

Also, if he gets re-perma'd we stop his sub immediately.

For once Coinstar's inactiveness watching the sub payment's might prove a good cause here. If we can get like 3 month's free admin from cancellation of admin too before Coin event look's at the cancelled payment's. Then we can get like a extra $60 out of this guy this way.

if he/she wanted to buy a new copy of CSS just to play on our servers they must be awful dedicated and also an idiot. if they wanted to pay 30 dollars just to play on our servers they are an idiot.

we should uphold zero tolerance policies on permanent bans. money may talk but ... what's to say they won't do it again? ask for another 30 dollars? the idea for unbanning them for 30 sounds more like a bribe (which i believe and consider has happened in the past, mind you).

yeah guys.. don't get corrupt. Let's hold our end here as a good community and clan and not take bribes. I'm with Lesbian dad.

our reputation as a clan is worth more than 30 dollars i would say ;)

Guest Fohacidal
if he/she wanted to buy a new copy of CSS just to play on our servers they must be awful dedicated and also an idiot. if they wanted to pay 30 dollars just to play on our servers they are an idiot.

we should uphold zero tolerance policies on permanent bans. money may talk but ... what's to say they won't do it again? ask for another 30 dollars? the idea for unbanning them for 30 sounds more like a bribe (which i believe and consider has happened in the past, mind you).

This

Id only agree with this idea if it was a total of like 60 bucks or higher

yeah guys.. don't get corrupt.

It's only corrupt if it's against the rules, and not in the better interest of the clan, which I think is the question for this thread.

Guest Fohacidal
It's only corrupt if it's against the rules, and not in the better interest of the clan, which I think is the question for this thread.

This clan doesnt have funding problems, instituting this is only good for inflating the surplus.

Guest Fohacidal

They use the surplus to plan adding new Dedi Boxs and servers along with other misc services

$30, if they screw up again their banned and the clan is a little richer, no major flaw although i can see where people are coming from.

I'm still with my opinion :) I believe it's a mere $30 where we can wait an extra month to collect from the admin subscribers. I don't think it's worth having the name of a clan that takes "bribes" from people who've done wrong. It's like having a realllly bad person go to jail and having them paying the guards their way out with money. Yet, they didn't get "punished" at all.

Unless we start implementing an official rule where anyone can buy their way out with money. It wouldn't be a "bribe" anymore. Since we're all here to decide if it's "enough" money or if it's "worth" it, It feels so much like ab bribe now.

We do have 30 dollars more.

In response to the hannibal comments, might I remind you he was rebanned and we kept the money. Not only did he make himself look like an idiot, he paid to do it. That was a win win in my book.

Guest Fohacidal

In response to the hannibal comments, might I remind you he was rebanned and we kept the money. Not only did he make himself look like an idiot, he paid to do it. That was a win win in my book.

What happened?

so why don't we promise to unban them for $30 and then ban them a little bit later. i am all for floradoring.

LOL.. well since the deal was to unban him... I guess it was fair that we traded it for money but we still kept our promise of unban. but he never said anything about a REban! that' was a good one. feel like a good scammer but very well played out. There's really nothing he can do about it since all servers contain "bad" admins who will ban for no reason lol.

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

Since coinstar did get the money, I think the money should go to coinstar. Since coin contributed a whopping 300 towards one of our major clan disasters back in the day and he hasn't really gotten anything back... and since he's the one who milked 30$ from this dood I think coinstar should just take that 30$ and just go enjoy himself with his wife or something or his son