Sign in to follow this  
CoinStar

money for clean slate.

$30 for a clean slate? Sounds fair unless they were hacking, hackers never learn. Works better than staff randomly unbanning people who were perma'd

30$ for an unban they must really be sorry. I would say take the 30$ if they mess up again 60$ and keep doubling everytime and make some money of this guy/girl.

My only issue is, they can just buy another CS:S account. We always give them another chance anyway. Just like Dryer Sheet and shit like that.

I say yes. If he can go out and buy a new copy of the game for $20, and he's willing to pay 30, it shows he wants forgiveness. If it happens again, permanent, but for now, lift it for a donation.

who was it?

Tha's the only thing I care about. If its ghoul...

I guess it alright because if he talks shit he'll be banned again easily/

yea it's ghoul

Honestly, I don't care who it is.

However, I suggest this. Instead of having him pay 30 bucks, make him pay $20 a month and have a re-set of 6 bans. This way, we got a constant flow from him.

To monitor this, have his subscription be set apart from the rest as a "special" sub. Preferably checked daily. The day that his sub is canceled, not the end of the month, he is re-banned. This provides a steady flow of cash and he is still able to be re-banned.

Also, if he gets re-perma'd we stop his sub immediately.

However, I suggest this. Instead of having him pay 30 bucks, make him pay $20 a month and have a re-set of 6 bans. This way, we got a constant flow from him.

To monitor this, have his subscription be set apart from the rest as a "special" sub. Preferably checked daily. The day that his sub is canceled, not the end of the month, he is re-banned. This provides a steady flow of cash and he is still able to be re-banned.

ghoul isnt dumb enough to pay 20 dollars a month to play on one server...or is he.

I believe, if we were to allow this, that something like this would be a good idea. The only thing, though, the banned players would most likely avoid this subscription and instead of giving the amount of money to sG, they would be giving money to Valve by just purchasing a new CS:S on a different account. A one time payment would be more advantageous to both parties.

Though, a probationary period would be wise, I think. What that consists of, I don't know, but it would be much, much easier to be re-banned.

But, I still stand by my case-by-case basis.

But, I still stand by my case-by-case basis.

I'm fine with this happening, and I really don't care how much we charge, but I agree with windmill.

Guest Waffle

Someone donate $5000 for everyone to be unbanned. I want to see what happens.

Wow everyone stop complaining just deal with it lifes a bitch so just deal with it. If u want to get paid unban then let them pay just saw 30 dollars each time the person wants an unban. lawl

Wow everyone stop complaining just deal with it lifes a bitch so just deal with it. If u want to get paid unban then let them pay just saw 30 dollars each time the person wants an unban. lawl

Lol, no one was bitching. It's a discussion between the community. Deel wid eet

Yeah $30 is better than nothing, if their willing to pay that instead of buying a new css, more cash for the sg servers.

Offtopic: This rep thing really should show who gives you negative/positive rep.

This just goes to show that he doesn't care at all about reading. It's a simple matter of I want to shout whatever I want to for vietnam tom.

Personally, I don't like the concept at all. Even if it is case by case. It's like I'll let you have a clean slate. Oh this guy here, he can't have it. It's like selecting who gets to live and who doesn't get picked dies.

Offtopic: This rep thing really should show who gives you negative/positive rep.

Yeah, people are wusses. I always sign my positive/negative reps.

It's like selecting who gets to live and who doesn't get picked dies.

haha, whoa...slightly less serious than that.

Guest Waffle

I haven't did anything rep-related in a while... :(