Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Granado.

Granado's Application. [Accepted]

Guest Fohacidal

No - Age

-1/15

no .....age

-2/15

so wait, if he edits his post and puts he's 18, you'd have no reason to vote no. therefore, you'd vote yes. otherwise your vote doesn't really have any true reason behind it. "saying no because of age doesn't describe much. He's mature. You haven't seen that. Give people a chance, honestly, he could have put 18 as age and you wouldn't even known that. Even voting yes for his honesty for putting his true age is more deserving then a no for saying .. "age". If you have a problem with age, you wouldn't even be in this clan buddy :) no offence or anything. This clan wouldn't have even started up if it wasn't for the 20, 15 - 16 year olds. right budd????

lol we still coo though chosenone :)

just wanted to put some opinion in thar

I'm gonna vote yes on this one

0/15

Guest Fohacidal
so wait, if he edits his post and puts he's 18, you'd have no reason to vote no. therefore, you'd vote yes. otherwise your vote doesn't really have any true reason behind it. "saying no because of age doesn't describe much. He's mature. You haven't seen that. Give people a chance, honestly, he could have put 18 as age and you wouldn't even known that. Even voting yes for his honesty for putting his true age is more deserving then a no for saying .. "age". If you have a problem with age, you wouldn't even be in this clan buddy :) no offence or anything. This clan wouldn't have even started up if it wasn't for the 20, 15 - 16 year olds. right budd????

lol we still coo though chosenone :)

just wanted to put some opinion in thar

I'm gonna vote yes on this one

0/15

The only reason this clan is where its at now is because its 20 year olds took a stand and got ahold of the reigns to pull it back up. As evidenced by p2 young people in staff positions just fuck shit up

Im standing by my own 16 year old or higher age limit as I dont believe anyone younger contributes greatly to this clan anymore. If they lie about their age it will come out in their microphone and someone will post about it, bringing in a shitstorm of no votes

Well, It's true that they don't contribute as much but if they are dedicated to the clan we'll see them in the future. We could think about it as recruiting them at an early age and raising them into something bigger. but really though... sounds from mics? lol no offence but clust sounds like a little boy. she's 17. so really, we don't know if she's really 17 or just 12. correct? she doesn't contribute as much or anything at all and there are shitstorms coming up about from that alone too. I don't think age matters too much unless it's something very noticable in their actions. Granado's actions make him look like he's 18 for all that i know. We also had that 16 age limit for quite a while as well. We don't recruit too many ages under 16 too i believe. but it's still good to grab some under 16 once in a while :) just not 100% recruits should be <16 or it'll turn out to be eGo, so I also agree with you on that.

He's a really good guy. I've seen him play, and he's very mature. I've seen my fair share of recruits and I believe he has the aspects good enough to be in sG. and that's where I stand ^^.

It's still at 0/15 so what ever happens, happens. Good luck granad0. There's a fair share of diverse opinions in this clan and that's what makes it also a good clan. hope you make it in dood.

edit---

forgot to mention that he mentioned this to me earlier too.

" im sure if the staff had a problem with me they wouldve said no to recruit" even his age allowed him to use some logic here ^^ that's what he said btw

Also FOH...

I like your sigs :D!!! you should make me one.. im tired of this piece of crap sig i got LOL

Guest Fohacidal
That's an issue with you and staff, NOT Granado.

Keep off topic comments out of recruitment threads

Well, It's true that they don't contribute as much but if they are dedicated to the clan we'll see them in the future. We could think about it as recruiting them at an early age and raising them into something bigger. but really though... sounds from mics? lol no offence but clust sounds like a little boy. she's 17. so really, we don't know if she's really 17 or just 12. correct? she doesn't contribute as much or anything at all and there are shitstorms coming up about from that alone too. I don't think age matters too much unless it's something very noticable in their actions. Granado's actions make him look like he's 18 for all that i know. We also had that 16 age limit for quite a while as well. We don't recruit too many ages under 16 too i believe. but it's still good to grab some under 16 once in a while :) just not 100% recruits should be <16 or it'll turn out to be eGo, so I also agree with you on that.

He's a really good guy. I've seen him play, and he's very mature. I've seen my fair share of recruits and I believe he has the aspects good enough to be in sG. and that's where I stand ^^.

It's still at 0/15 so what ever happens, happens. Good luck granad0. There's a fair share of diverse opinions in this clan and that's what makes it also a good clan. hope you make it in dood.

edit---

forgot to mention that he mentioned this to me earlier too.

" im sure if the staff had a problem with me they wouldve said no to recruit" even his age allowed him to use some logic here ^^ that's what he said btw

Also FOH...

I like your sigs :D!!! you should make me one.. im tired of this piece of crap sig i got LOL

Thanks Napoodo, I appreciate it. If you want a sig, PM me and I'll try to make you one. (I was fooling around when I made mine :P)

Yo granado is a mature guy i know he is fifteen and everyone is being pessimistic about it. I played jb will him he is mature, he can be serious or he can joke around like the rest of us. He is never screaming/spamming he never really breaks the rules and when he does on accident he aplogizes and fixes his mistakes. I belive he would be a great addition to sG if you guys were to accept him or atleast play jb with him and talk to him to find out more about him before voting no because of his age.

Guest Horny©at

Yes 9/15

Why the age discrimination?

I'll try as hard as i can not to be annoying.

+rep.

You seem like a mature kid, good luck.