Sign in to follow this  
EL_PATRON

rank system

Is that even possible lmao.

I've gone through the code, and it looks like you can't. What we can do is for a successful terrorist round, we can give 50 points to each player on the team. :D

Guest Sweet
I'd agree with removing it, it'd get a couple of the killwhores off the server like superfreek, i bet he'd stop playing.

WOW puff... it always seems like we are such great internet anon friends when we are in the servers...

but on the forums you are s&*(%# talking like its going out of style!

WOW puff... it always seems like we are such great internet anon friends when we are in the servers...

but on the forums you are s&*(%# talking like its going out of style!

Uhh, who are you?

oooh lol, well yeah, your ok sometimes and other times your not superfreek, you've been fine recently, less killwhoreish.

I've gone through the code, and it looks like you can't. What we can do is for a successful terrorist round, we can give 50 points to each player on the team. :D

Terrorist usually always win people will just stack T and get points it wudnt work. how about if your score goes over 10:1 on CT team you get moved T and its a real bitch 2 get back on CT when your T and teams cant be unbalanced

50 points. uhh I think thats a little too much. Maybe like 20 would be a good amount.

Just set it to the same amount of points that CT's get, i think its 10 or so. I mean in the server the rebel/success rounds are like 50/50

Just set it to the same amount of points that CT's get, i think its 10 or so. I mean in the server the rebel/success rounds are like 50/50

hah 50/50 my ass, some days they're 80% or more lmao.

Maybe when you're playing on T, but the rest of the time the CTs win way more often.

Does it really matter, Theres no need for it from a players perspective - but obviously the clan uses it for recruitment and stuff. At the end of the day, If people are being retarded or freekilling in order to get kills, there is always an admin online - and they will be restricted.