Sign in to follow this  
EL_PATRON

rank system

so there are ALOT of killwhores on jb these days and everybody hates it besides the killwhores, i think they ruin the game, killing the T´s over the smallest shit, think it should be removed.

agree/disagree?discuss

Guest Waffle

I'll still kill people like I do now.

They need to keep it on for the rank application's and clan recruitment.

Unless you can find/make them a different plugin and web based UI for them to use that can track all that without giving them point's on the server's and such.

I'd agree with removing it, it'd get a couple of the killwhores off the server like superfreek, i bet he'd stop playing.

They need to keep it on for the rank application's and clan recruitment.

Unless you can find/make them a different plugin and web based UI for them to use that can track all that without giving them point's on the server's and such.

You can remove the scoring system and keep HLStats on server.

All you people who are saying ranks should be removed should really just stop saying that. You can't REMOVE IT, because you need it for people who want to apply to sG and we can see their hour time on it. So ya it probably won't be removed.

I personally like the rank system for JB. Gives me something to try to achieve (even though I'll never pass wind). I don't killwhore though, in fact I let a LOT of shit slide even though I should kill the person. I do agree with the argument though, so if it gets removed you wont hear me bitch about it.

I personally like the rank system for JB. Gives me something to try to achieve (even though I'll never pass wind). I don't killwhore though, in fact I let a LOT of shit slide even though I should kill the person. I do agree with the argument though, so if it gets removed you wont hear me bitch about it.

No need to really say that over, and over again. Its not going to happen. Others have said it already.