Sign in to follow this  
Psycho

Communism sG?

That's actually a good point. There are no rules on blogging, since that's not considered a post, and that is also "'your'" blog.

Psycho, I believe you are taking this way too far. No one will ever be happy in a community. EVER. And if they are, someone is being drugged. Lol.

So FFA is gone, meh, we will survive, at least there is evidence now of staff actually trying to crack down on the trolling. Hopefully next comes some real bans.

Psycho, I believe you are taking this way too far. No one will ever be happy in a community. EVER. And if they are, someone is being drugged. Lol.

So FFA is gone, meh, we will survive, at least there is evidence now of staff actually trying to crack down on the trolling. Hopefully next comes some real bans.

Global ban policy went into effect earlier today. Fatb0y and Amber both were very unhappy :P

Guest Fohacidal

Stupidest comment Iv ever read on the internet.

PEOPLE DONT FORM COMMUNITIES WITH EACHOTHER TO BE HAPPY! THEY DO SO BECAUSE EVERYONE IS A CLOSET SADIST/MASOCHIST BYAHH!

Agree with Foh. I've been a part of many forums, and none of them, not one has had the kind of problems that exist here.

Agree with Foh. I've been a part of many forums, and none of them, not one has had the kind of problems that exist here.

Yeah, want to know why? Because UV never cracked down when they should have. Has anyone ever heard of the CnB TF2 community? Everyone is so peaceful there. And have lots of laughs and entertainment. I mean, they have Titty Tuesday where you post tits and pick the best ones. But they also have maturity, and no tolerance for trolling.

Yeah, want to know why? Because UV never cracked down when they should have. Has anyone ever heard of the CnB TF2 community? Everyone is so peaceful there. And have lots of laughs and entertainment. I mean, they have Titty Tuesday where you post tits and pick the best ones. But they also have maturity, and no tolerance for trolling.

We could start that if you would post your tits.

Guest Fohacidal

Sometimes when you want to believe a problem is there. And you TRULY TRULY believe its there. It will actually appear. Its a psychological affliction sort of like being a hypochondriac. When you continually blame something on a person/party/object you eventually start to believe that said things are actually a part of the problem to the point where you cant rationalize past your own pre-set convictions. We really dont have trolls, in fact the past few months have been incredibly tame and peaceful. However get this, the only heat that has started to rise recently has been from staff actions. They created solutions for problems that didnt exist, pleasing nobody but themselves (and apparently you) in the process.

I dont want to hate staff, in fact I dont, hate is a strong word. What I do feel is complete disapproval and disappointment for the direction it has taken recently. Like TTD put it earlier in this thread, staff isnt correcting the problems its supposed to be solving. I mean, for a community that is so supposedly overrun by trolls this SEVENTEEN page thread hasnt suffered a single derailment, immature or flamebait of a post. In the end communities you highlight work because staff and the community work together, a facet of everyday life completely void from sG

However in the spirit of comedy and releasing a bit of the tension in this thread:

Kursha beat her too it

-------------

Back on topic

give yourself a 2 pointer for that one

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

Nah thats okay. I can deal without. XD

you aren't the only one

All this talk about hate......WWJD?

Kursha gave me a serving of her ginger flapjacks and I got an upset stomach. I'm cool....

Guest Fohacidal
this SEVENTEEN page thread hasnt suffered a single derailment, immature or flamebait of a post.
resist trolling ugggggggggh
give yourself a 2 pointer for that one

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

you aren't the only one

All this talk about hate......WWJD?

Kursha gave me a serving of her ginger flapjacks and I got an upset stomach. I'm cool....

So you're flat?

You guys are all retarded and defending you is sometimes impossible. Its made less bad by the fact though that junzou dedicated his first 5 posts to respamming the convo just to troll people

You guys are all retarded and defending you is sometimes impossible. Its made less bad by the fact though that junzou dedicated his first 5 posts to respamming the convo just to troll people

I was responding to Junzou's request. Fine, I won't chime in again until page 30.