Sign in to follow this  
Psycho

Communism sG?

Staff is just having a big ol' laugh about this. That's probably the only reason he got infractions and what not. XD

I know I laughed about it. Hell I would laugh about ANY ban from this community. Its not like it means good-bye just means.. I'll see you in a few when I join vent.

to make things better, it was just a day ban. really? just gtfover it.

True point. What ever happened to the "ban on forums/servers/vent=ban on all"?

Welcome to sG. where things don't happen when some try to make things better.

Also side note. Why the fuck does it still say Engineer next to my name. I demand something different.

I know I laughed about it. Hell I would laugh about ANY ban from this community. Its not like it means good-bye just means.. I'll see you in a few when I join vent.

Not any more, soon.

True point. What ever happened to the "ban on forums/servers/vent=ban on all"?

We're discussing that now.

to make things better, it was just a day ban. really? just gtfover it.

The funniest part to me is how everyone thinks this thread has to do with the ban.

The funniest part to me is how everyone thinks this thread has to do with the ban.

Do you honestly think he would have gave a flying fuck, if he didn't get banned from it?

I nearly choked on my lunch when I read this. You know why.

Well. I am being serious now.

I suppose one gets a different perspective on things once no one likes them anymore. =P You don't seem to give a flying fuck about anyone. SO, it's easier to do what should really be done.

inb4seriousjokes.

Do you honestly think he would have gave a flying fuck, if he didn't get banned from it?

I can tell you with 100% certainty that he wouldn't have made this thread if Jason, Marvin, and Mitch didn't handle themselves the way they did.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that he wouldn't have made this thread if Jason, Marvin, and Mitch didn't handle themselves the way they did.

You really don't know Psycho then.

I'm not saying they handled him correctly. What I am saying is he would have made this whole topic with or with out that convo.

You really don't know Psycho then.

I'm not saying they handled him correctly. What I am saying is he would have made this whole topic with or with out that convo.

Nah.

Everyone in this thread needs Jesus....

hahah.

"Do you realize, that theses forums are privately owned... your freedom of speech rights don't exist here.."

Ultimately this is the main thing here, these forums are privately owned, but are paid for through donations...

If enough people are getting sick of the new changes that go on around here, then the staff has to listen, or we start losing donations. If you guys want us to take you serious, quit bitching about little things and make a "united front" against the problems you foresee arising in the future.

Instead of being immature and just trying to get a rise out of everyone, start making real threads without flaming, trolling, asshattery etc... Start showing everyone respect and we shall do the same to you.

Btw, this is to mainly everyone, not specifically targeted at one person.

"Do you realize, that theses forums are privately owned... your freedom of speech rights don't exist here.."

Definitely true, but pretty crazy the way the message is spread, haha.

That is just the way I see it, if you come at someone with hostility, 9 times out of 10 they shall do the same. It is just going to be a continuous shit storm and continued drama which make this community "fun", but takes away from it at the same time.

That is just the way I see it, if you come at someone with hostility, 9 times out of 10 they shall do the same. It is just going to be a continuous shit storm and continued drama which make this community "fun", but takes away from it at the same time.

Don't really get the relevance.