Sign in to follow this  
Psycho

Communism sG?

cuz a fucken title around here means a lot. if you have seen a post I made a few days ago, I said it needed to be changed. since when have the staff EVER done anything on a timely manner.

if I'm a current engineer. wtf am I Engineer of.

ZOMBIE RIOT!

I THOUGH THIS WAS MADE CLEAR CHURCH

Its ok church, don’t worry, I’m not going to post anymore. Nothing I post means or changes anything, its all just wasted time. I love most of you guys but I think my time is done here. If you want to find me, ill be on the WCS #2 and #1 server. Fuck this high school forum drama, this shit is worse than talking to a brick wall. These forums cause cancer.

ZOMBIE RIOT!

I THOUGH THIS WAS MADE CLEAR CHURCH

don't you have Server 2 to run? be gone with you foul demon!

Edit : Church - something that isnt staff related. better?

I became engineer because espy reccomended me, then I pushed for Kai to become engineer. If someone was voted into those positions instead... we'd be dead. If we voted for someone to become new engineer of server2, it'd be worse than it is at the moment because none of you know how to manage a WCS server. That's my opinion.

How can someone who doesn't even know the staff, on friendly terms at least, care that much for the communitys well-being?

Guest Fohacidal
I became engineer because espy reccomended me, then I pushed for Kai to become engineer. If someone was voted into those positions instead... we'd be dead. If we voted for someone to become new engineer of server2, it'd be worse than it is at the moment because none of you know how to manage a WCS server. That's my opinion.

How can someone who doesn't even know the staff, on friendly terms at least, care that much for the communitys well-being?

Staff =/= engineer

end of story

Yes Yiyas, voting on ENG would be a bad idea. It takes a skill to do your job, staff doesn’t take a skill, all it takes is maturity and fairness.

you seem as well as a few others hell bent on Jason's nuts. has he done some things in the past wrong. maybe. plenty of staff tell him things are wrong on number of occasions. He does listen. however saying things like Jason does this Jason does that when he doesn't . well it makes you look like a fool and just makes him do things you don't like. I was one person on staff who would stop many things from going one way. if Jason had some idea that was outlandish I would talk to him on many things to make sure it didn't happen.

So he listens to staff. Well, that's cool...if you're in staff. He doesn't, however, listen to the rest of us. He sure didn't in that convo with Psycho.

Jeez guys, c'mon its not that hard. Jason was a douche to psycho. Psycho didn't deserve that infraction. Staff are being too sensitive. Everyone is being too sensitive. Community needs more involvement.

If everyone would just agree to this, things would be fine.

nb4 counter argument "no you're wrong"

Of course staff picks staff, we know what needs to be done and who can do it. We always take applications via PMs. If you're interested throw your name out.

Lets be honest here guys, would you really support the best person who could contribute the most to the community if it was all up to you? Or would you support your freinds.

Edit:

Yes Yiyas, voting on ENG would be a bad idea. It takes a skill to do your job, staff doesn’t take a skill, all it takes is maturity and fairness.

It takes a little more, we look into activity, how they act towards others, how they handle themselves, contributions (no not money), etc. Its not just who sucks up to us most, if we did it like that Mindfreak would be JCS.

Guest Fohacidal
Of course staff picks staff, we know what needs to be done and who can do it. We always take applications via PMs. If you're interested throw your name out.

Lets be honest here guys, would you really support the best person who could contribute the most to the community if it was all up to you? Or would you support your freinds.

Edit:

It takes a little more, we look into activity, how they act towards others, how they handle themselves, contributions (no not money), etc. Its not just who sucks up to us most, if we did it like that Mindfreak would be JCS.

Where did this necessarily turn into direct voting of staff members? What we should do is vote recommendations and have staff consider the top ones. But thats still off topic

So he listens to staff. Well, that's cool...if you're in staff. He doesn't, however, listen to the rest of us.

would you listen to any one from this community ? as staff or not.

Where did this necessarily turn into direct voting of staff members? What we should do is vote recommendations and have staff consider the top ones. But thats still off topic

Well, that might work, but what happens if the top voted are not good at all? If there is a situation where we dont pick one of them everyone would get mad. Thats why we use the application thing, we can pick the best from people who WANT to be staff.

nb4 200 posts

Look people, if nothing has been resolved in the first 20 pages. What makes you think another 20 is the answer?

EDIT: You got your point across.....let this shit die!

*sigh*

nb4 300 posts

(see above)

Well, that might work, but what happens if the top voted are not good at all? If there is a situation where we dont pick one of them everyone would get mad. Thats why we use the application thing, we can pick the best from people who WANT to be staff.

if staff that gets voted in sucks, we can vote them out

clean what up?

You would let the bad staff get voted in, and do shit that gets them voted out? Staff get removed for a usually two reasons, they either dont do anything, or they seriously fuck something up.

We dont want bad staff to get be staff in the first place. Thats why staff picks staff, we know what the job entails.

You would let the bad staff get voted in, and do shit that gets them voted out? Staff get removed for a usually two reasons, they either dont do anything, or they seriously fuck something up.

We dont want bad staff to get be staff in the first place. Thats why staff picks staff, we know what the job entails.

got me there :P at least try to get at lesat 2 adv to watch over each server.

would you listen to any one from this community ? as staff or not.

I'm always willing to listen to anyone I'm willing to have a conversation with, which is pretty much anyone, so yes, I would.

*sigh*

nb4 300 posts

(see above)

I'm sorry, why do you keep derailing and crying about this thread? Does its length directly affect you in some way I'm not aware of?