Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sweet

LR Request: Restrict ________(username)

Guest Sweet

Is this allowable?

Admins say that they accept it, but is it legitimate?

40-round restriction accepted? this isn't cool.

(ADMIN) sG | rw.Sentenced[WHTM10|L1|A]: LR

ŊĢ|ŦядИquĨŁ; [sTEAM_0:1:17119821] has disconnected from the server.

Kizzah : restrict

Kizzah : rorano zaoa

:SS:|Ŵм|(QIG)inthebutt|<ibis> is joining the Counter-Terrorist force

Kizzah : zoro

(ADMIN) sG | rw.Sentenced[WHTM10|L1|A]: Denied

(ADMIN) sG | rw.Sentenced[WHTM10|L1|A]: Actually

(ADMIN) sG | rw.Sentenced[WHTM10|L1|A]: Wait

(ADMIN) sG | rw.Sentenced[WHTM10|L1|A]: Fucking accepted

(ADMIN) sG | rw.Sentenced[WHTM10|L1|A]: Fucking accepted

[JB] sG | rw.Sentenced[WHTM10|L1|A] restricted Roronoa Zoro [sUPERNOVA|IGBBB] from being a CT for 20 rounds.

(TO ADMINS) Roronoa Zoro [sUPERNOVA|IGBBB]: can you please lift the restriction

(ADMIN) sG | rw.Sentenced[WHTM10|L1|A]: Go make a complaint then zoro

(TO ADMINS) Roronoa Zoro [sUPERNOVA|IGBBB]: i dont want to trouble you

[JB] sG | rw.Sentenced[WHTM10|L1|A] restricted Roronoa Zoro [sUPERNOVA|IGBBB] from being a CT for 20 rounds.

(ADMIN) sG | rw.Sentenced[WHTM10|L1|A]: Then be quiet and stop using admin chat

*DEAD*(Terrorist) Roronoa Zoro [sUPERNOVA|IGBBB] : please remove the restriction...

*DEAD* sG | rw.Sentenced[WHTM10|L1|A] : No Zoro

*DEAD* Roronoa Zoro [sUPERNOVA|IGBBB] : why not

*DEAD* sG | rw.Sentenced[WHTM10|L1|A] : Because it was an LR

zG | Revenant #ghost : Restrict superfreek for another 20 rounds

(ADMIN) sG | rw.Sentenced[WHTM10|L1|A]: ACCEPTED

This LR has kind of been borderline for the fact that there is no rules that says you CANT do it. But then again its kind of a dick move to do to someone, but if the warden and an admin accept, I dont see why it cant be done.

And this is something customary to the server since you make up some cool LR's and its off the basis of whether the warden and an Admin are willing to allow it.

Actually there is a rule that says you can't do it; the one that says LRs can only be done on that round and the subsequent round. I suppose you could do a 1 round restrict...

Guest rw.Sentenced

I find it Amusing you're fine when its not you, but as soon as it comes right back you go and bitch about it

Also, restricts dont stack

Actually there is a rule that says you can't do it; the one that says LRs can only be done on that round and the subsequent round. I suppose you could do a 1 round restrict...

The thing is that the rule:

Last requests apply ONLY to the current round (and the next round if desired by T)

is under the discretion that the T who had the LR, will be doing something during that round I.E. zfd or freeday. A Restriction is something that a T is not involved in, which is why I said its kind of a borderline LR.

Wind you pretty much hit it on the head with the rule, and the apparent lack of understand sentenced can have.

Last requests apply ONLY to the current round (and the next round if desired by T)

He cannot restict someone just becouse it's a LR for 20 round's, it can only apply for that round or the round after if the T said so. If they want to keep restricting him, then that person must keep getting LR. Also Sentenced, I seem to recall this rule as well.

ALL COMMANDS GIVEN BY CTs TO Ts MUST BE GIVEN VIA VOICE CHAT (Microphone), TEXT COMMANDS ARE NOT VALID AND WILL BE IGNORED BY THE TERRORIST TEAM. IF AN ADMIN DOES A MIC CHECK AND YOU DO NOT HAVE A MIC, YOU WILL BE RESTRICTED FROM THE TEAM.

You can clearlly be seen giving text command's instead of voice command's, that's two clear strike's on your behalf.

Guest rw.Sentenced
Wind you pretty much hit it on the head with the rule, and the apparent lack of understand sentenced can have.

He cannot restict someone just becouse it's a LR for 20 round's, it can only apply for that round or the round after if the T said so. If they want to keep restricting him, then that person must keep getting LR. Also Sentenced, I seem to recall this rule as well.

You can clearlly be seen giving text command's instead of voice command's, that's two clear strike's on your behalf.

Pay more attention. I was a dead T

Guest Kursha

Yea people been doing this alot latly. And its a bullshit lr, Seneteced if someone did it to you you'd be pissed to. Restrictions are supposed to be for when a ct fucks up. Not for the enjoyment of other players. Doing it just because someone says to is aboose?

Sweet you should have screen shotted it an put it in as a complaint so staff would see it. Though admins should know better talk to a staff member, try Oracion or Mitch. =P Repeatedly spamming mitch would get it done faster i swear!

I personally think this is admin abuse.

Unless a staff says otherwise in this thread, If I see this going on, I'm unrestricting them.

If they haven't done anything wrong, they should not be restricted.

Really?

The text above does not state any other's in this convo other then Sentenced and the T doing LR, as such all I can see is sentenced being the CT as he has accepted a LR. Of cource there are no screenshot's to prove such point's, however I am more then entitled to my own opinion on the matter.

The chat has been altered, I'm 99% sure that Sentenced didn't just accept the LR as a dead T with out a Warden accept.

He was speaking in Admin chat... I see no commands being given aside from stating that it's LR and accepting it.

The rule applies to orders.

That's like saying that if I wanted to talk to someone on the T team, I would have to use voice chat exclusively.

Guest Kursha

You wouldnt see the conversation with the warden seeing as the warden would be using his mic. Last i knew mics didnt show up in txt. But honestly people are doing this.

And Dragon if he used admin chat to accept the lr because they needed a admins approvel, though he shouldnt have said yes even started to say no i think, but yea he wasnt acting as warden.

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

i got ur back sentenced

-cough- gay love -cough- <3

Hop off sentenced for a sec an get on point of dumb lrs peoples.

I was there, I was warden, I accepted it, sentenced accepted it, THREAD BEATEN.

XP GAINED 5000!!

FOUND A CONDOM!

FOUND A ROCK!

FOUND A TREASURE MAP!

FOUND THE 1992 SWIMSUIT ISSUE OF SPORTS ILLUSTRATED!

LEVELED UP!

LEVELED UP AGAIN!!!

GAINED ACCESS TO V.I.P SECTION AT YOUR FAVORITE CLUB!!

LEARNED NEW ABILITY *COCKSLAP*!!!!!!!!!!!1111shiftone1!

I was there, I was warden, I accepted it, sentenced accepted it, THREAD BEATEN.

Except you just agreed to something that I would think would be more common sense, and yet you don't show it. This is yet again another example of something I shouldn't HAVE to put down in the book, but should be known how that command is to be used.

I'll clear this up for all of you: No restricting a CT for LR. You only use the restrict command if the CT is fucking up with good reason.

I'll start restricting/banning admins if they are doing this still, so sentenced and anyone else, don't do it, cause if I get a report about it, you'll have a nice half-day time out.

Guest rw.Sentenced

I probably would if that LR was to ban Superfr33k

Yo dawg, my LR is to have dis guy on CT banned for a week

Warden: FUCKING ACCEPTED!

Admin: HELL YA I ACCEPT THAT

Admin: !ban 10080

ahahah, seriously.

Its Superfreek... I mean, its SUPERFREEK. He is a dumbfuck and thinks he is cool cause he is in the top 12, so cool, he made the SUPERNOVA sub clan. Deserves restriction!