Sign in to follow this  
Clay

Bring Back FFA (Official Petition)

I don't even play css any more, or forums much. Kinda lost interest once things became srs. If I wanted srs, I wouldn't choose the internet/a game.

1270825126339.jpg

this is really gay

srsly, we are getting closer to the point where I would get an infraction or a ban for my previous statement, pretty soon boobs and cursing aren't going to be allowed on our servers

eventually we'll be forced to use proper spelling and punctuation in our forum

Guest Waffle
this is really gay

srsly, we are getting closer to the point where I would get an infraction or a ban for my previous statement, pretty soon boobs and cursing aren't going to be allowed on our servers

eventually we'll be forced to use proper spelling and punctuation in our forum

grammarnazilogo.png

Calm down. The only thing this is trying to stop is the excessive trolling.

I ask again, how does this prevent any trolling?

And, less importantly but still relevant, what's the point of The Soapbox? It's an exclusive pub... Fucking retarded IMO.

Oh, and as far as I know, no one's mad. I'm not too angry, honestly.

Well its not really a surprise

First we got to look at the following

1) Chokehold

2) Money

3) Intelligence level of majority of staff

This really gone to shit when that TXI guy started asking for affiliation

but having a soapbox is another troll by staff just like when coinstar tried to do things on his own with crack girl and her cousin

Lets replace a almost rules-free forum with a renamed pub

Its not like I care at all for FFA but replacing it with the pub-like forum, its adding insult to injury to those that enjoyed FFA for whatever reason. The soapbox should not have happen if FFA was to be removed. Even I say that this was a dick move despite coinstar the staff having ultimate control over anything.

I ask again, how does this prevent any trolling?

And, less importantly but still relevant, what's the point of The Soapbox? It's an exclusive pub... Fucking retarded IMO.

Oh, and as far as I know, no one's mad. I'm not too angry, honestly.

Hardly an exclusive pub...all you have to do is know a staff member and ask them for access and you can see it ffs, such a BS replacement for something that was created as "a reward for staying in the clan long enough to achieve level 3"

Guest Waffle

They already started the censorship! D:

I can't post grammar Nazi symbols now...

That's like saying making marijuana legal in one state will make that the only place it happens.

Terrible analogy. What it's more like is having smoking and non-smoking sections in public locations. Sure you'll get the occasional aberrant person who smokes in the non-smoking areas, but for the most part, people obey by the rules and are much happier having a place where smoking is permitted.

I wish this thread were in FFA.

I just shaved my balls with a gillette fusion 5 blade power

Pics.

Guest countingnumberz
I just shaved my balls with a gillette fusion 5 blade power

good look homie. it's got those pressure reliever things behind the blade, nice clean comfortable shave. brb getting my shave on.

unless sponsors are lining up out the door to take us in, there is no need to get rid of the FFA.

Let me get one thing straight to the staff.

We will never get sponsors.

Never.

This clan is not big enough, and it is to skewed in its thought line to do anything. If a sponsor looks at this clan and wants to know the history, do you know who will pop up?

P2.

You know what the sponsor will do when they hear about P2 and the instability of this clan?

Run.

You know what that means?

NO SPONSORS.

So give up damn it. We will never have sponsors. The only way to get sponsors it for sG to shut down completely and and come back in a few months under a new name, with new people and new ideas. No links to this, but you know what? Even that won't work because people will be like "what happened to sG/UV?"

TL;DR

We won't get sponsors, so fucking give up.

Never.

This clan is not big enough, and it is to skewed in its thought line to do anything. If a sponsor looks at this clan and wants to know the history, do you know who will pop up?

P2.

You know what the sponsor will do when they hear about P2 and the instability of this clan?

Run.

You know what that means?

NO SPONSORS.

So give up damn it. We will never have sponsors. The only way to get sponsors it for sG to shut down completely and and come back in a few months under a new name, with new people and new ideas. No links to this, but you know what? Even that won't work because people will be like "what happened to sG/UV?"

TL;DR

We won't get sponsors, so fucking give up.

He was being sarcastic, need not reply.

Won't getting rid of FFA just make all the FFA flaming and trolling spill into the regular forums more?

Yup-- but they were already taking large flamewars out of FFA into the regular forums.

Never.

blahblahblah

TL;DR

We won't get sponsors' date=' so fucking give up.[/quote']

Who said we're looking for sponsors? Lesbian Dad said "unless we have sponsors lining up, there's no reason to get rid of FFA." That's his opinion-- it doesn't mean we are actively trying to get sponsors. Hell, we aren't even trying to get AdSense back up. We're just removing a shitty part of the forum, and the people crying are the ones who know that they can't troll/flame any more without risking a ban.

Perhaps we can reach a middle ground-- the forum was intended to be a rant/rave place, but obviously if you can't troll/flame ALL other members, there's nothing to really rant about. What if we changed the rules to "You can't flame/troll members who can see the forum (i.e., anyone Level 2 and under is still free game)." I'm just tossing this out, haven't talked with staff about it. The way I see it, there's no harm in flaming/trolling someone who can't see the forum (i.e., the rants about retarded recruits), but it won't lead to escalated flamewars that spill out into the general forum.

The racist shit in there is gone forever. Deal with that. I'm actually kind of surprised L.D. is defending the existence of FFA.

Same with the shock stuff.

What else was FFA used for?

You remove the FFA to prevent trolling, yet you've caused a massive shitstorm as a result that's probably greater than anything the FFA would have spawned. Great job guys. Irony at its best.

Jason, grab your dick, if you can find it, and suck real hard. That's as close as you'll ever get to the real thing.

Oh yeah... and .

You remove the FFA to prevent trolling, yet you've caused a massive shitstorm as a result that's probably greater than anything the FFA would have spawned. Great job guys. Irony at its best.

Jason, grab your dick, if you can find it, and suck real hard. That's as close as you'll ever get to the real thing.

I gotta ask, where have you been?

Who said we're looking for sponsors? Lesbian Dad said "unless we have sponsors lining up, there's no reason to get rid of FFA." That's his opinion-- it doesn't mean we are actively trying to get sponsors. Hell, we aren't even trying to get AdSense back up. We're just removing a shitty part of the forum, and the people crying are the ones who know that they can't troll/flame any more without risking a ban.

That was the drive behind the name-change and still drives some of the staff forward today.

That was the drive behind the name-change and still drives some of the staff forward today.

Who? Not Coin, and he's our resident banker. As I've told you in the past, perhaps you should check your facts once in a while instead of pulling stuff out of thin air.

Guest Fohacidal
Sniper's got a troll in sight, calling down the arty...

If this doesnt get infracted Im calling bullshit on staff