Sign in to follow this  
Clay

Bring Back FFA (Official Petition)

This is the official petition to bring back FFA.

[17:01] sG | fail klark [ENG]: why are you all bitchy about the lack of FFA?

[17:01] sG | fail klark [ENG]: it was the cestpit of the forums

[17:01] sG | fail klark [ENG]: it needed to go

[17:04] Clay [Ron Paul 2012]: You never even went in it.

[17:04] sG | fail klark [ENG]: so?

[17:04] Clay [Ron Paul 2012]: I don't see how you can speak on behalf of it.

[17:04] sG | fail klark [ENG]: i know what happens in FFA

[17:04] Clay [Ron Paul 2012]: Everyone does

[17:04] Clay [Ron Paul 2012]: And that's why it was awesome./

[17:05] Clay [Ron Paul 2012]: Nothing cool ever happens outside of FFA.

[17:05] sG | fail klark [ENG]: seriously

[17:05] sG | fail klark [ENG]: FFA = shithole

[17:05] Clay [Ron Paul 2012]: Your poitn>?

[17:05] Clay [Ron Paul 2012]: point*

[17:05] sG | fail klark [ENG]: brought in faggots

[17:05] sG | fail klark [ENG]: like

[17:05] sG | fail klark [ENG]: ********

[17:05] Clay [Ron Paul 2012]: Not overly.

[17:05] Clay [Ron Paul 2012]: He was there before FFA was around.

[17:06] sG | fail klark [ENG]: yeah

[17:06] sG | fail klark [ENG]: but why is he still here?

[17:06] sG | fail klark [ENG]: FFA

[17:06] Clay [Ron Paul 2012]: Then get rid of his FFA access?

[17:06] Clay [Ron Paul 2012]: What has he done to deserve it.

[17:07] Clay [Ron Paul 2012]: So what you're saying is, remove FFA and penalize tons of members who have done nothing wrong to take care of a handful of individuals who are bothering you (most of which aren't even in the clan)

[17:07] Clay [Ron Paul 2012]: Yes?

[17:07] sG | fail klark [ENG]: Yes

[17:07] sG | fail klark [ENG]: i think its good, and majority of staff agree on the removal of FFA

[17:07] sG | fail klark [ENG]: we don't want trolls

[17:07] Clay [Ron Paul 2012]: Then get rid of them?

[17:08] sG | fail klark [ENG]: this is how to do it

[17:08] Clay [Ron Paul 2012]: Hardly.

[17:08] sG | fail klark [ENG]: well

[17:08] sG | fail klark [ENG]: i dont understand why you are so against it

[17:08] sG | fail klark [ENG]: you hated the community

[17:08] sG | fail klark [ENG]: and this is the shit that made the community shitty

[17:09] sG | fail klark [ENG]: people in FFA

[17:09] sG | fail klark [ENG]: trolling the fuck out of everyone

[17:09] sG | fail klark [ENG]: i think its a good start

[17:09] sG | fail klark [ENG]: getting rid of their breeding ground

[17:09] Clay [Ron Paul 2012]: Good start to making another EGO full of retards and cocksuckers.

[17:09] Clay [Ron Paul 2012]: And we're a lot closer than I think most people realize.

[17:09] sG | fail klark [ENG]: :\

I am sad.

Guest rw.Sentenced

Just as a point of interest, wasnt the reason FFA existed so that people could confine trolling/inappropriate threads to a single forum, rather than it flowing over into all of them?

Just as a point of interest, wasnt the reason FFA existed so that people could confine trolling/inappropriate threads to a single forum, rather than it flowing over into all of them?

Problem was, it happened inside FFA and outside FFA.

Guest Waffle

I'm currently more interested in finding out who the faggot is, Clay, tell me! D:

Guest countingnumberz
I'm currently more interested in finding out who the faggot is, Clay, tell me! D:

this

Guest countingnumberz
who are you

the bigger question is who are you? srsly get outta here kid.

No, that isn't really how it works. That's like saying making marijuana legal in one state will make that the only place it happens. Now it just means that we are going to crack down on it across all forums, which is the way it should have been. By having a single place where it was allowed, we were encouraging it to happen, and while it might have been fun, it was not a good idea.

And Clay, in all seriousness, I would much rather have this place be like eGO than full of trolls. Us becoming like eGO isn't exactly a big concern of mine.

Guest Fohacidal
No, that isn't really how it works. That's like saying making marijuana legal in one state will make that the only place it happens. Now it just means that we are going to crack down on it across all forums, which is the way it should have been. By having a single place where it was allowed, we were encouraging it to happen, and while it might have been fun, it was not a good idea.

And Clay, in all seriousness, I would much rather have this place be like eGO than full of trolls. Us becoming like eGO isn't exactly a big concern of mine.

Looks like jason is going back to the domino effect noted in the 60s-80s IF ONE FORUM FALLS TO TROLLING THEY ALL WILL MAN THE BATTLE STATIONS!!!!11!!11!1!ONE

Also eGO is shit

Think what you want, decision is final.

And so you say eGO is shit. That means what? They don't allow racism, they crack down on trolling, and you're probably banned from there.

I'm sorry, but in reality, I would say eGO is immensely successful.

By having a single place where it was allowed, we were encouraging it to happen, and while it might have been fun, it was not a good idea.

Having fun on a gaming clan forum, what is this I don't even.

Guest Fohacidal
Think what you want, decision is final.

And so you say eGO is shit. That means what? They don't allow racism, they crack down on trolling, and you're probably banned from there.

I'm sorry, but in reality, I would say eGO is immensely successful.

Im sorry but did you mistake me for a zeus? eGO is like 4chan, its full of retards, stolen jokes and the one biggest common similarity: Iv never been there.

Unlike 4chan however its tool population is much higher proportionally speaking of course

I agree with the fact that we are closer to being eGO than ever before. I miss the =(UV)= days. Instead of it being about fun,its all about the money.

who are you

It's pretty obvious, IMO.

Lost all respect I had for you with that post. eGO is full of retarded 12 year old members and 40 year old faggots who can't get a job and act like hardasses on the internet so they can stroke their massive epeen. Thanks for ruining the fun, cockboy. There's a reason I chose UV over EGO or HG or one of those other mainstream fag clans. I'm sure I speak for most of the older members when I say this.

I agree with the fact that we are closer to being eGO than ever before. I miss the =(UV)= days. Instead of it being about fun,its all about the money.

[sarcasm]Money > Fun.[/sarcasm]

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

He's in this thread...

Guest countingnumberz
It's pretty obvious, IMO.

Lost all respect I had for you with that post. eGO is full of retarded 12 year old members and 40 year old faggots who can't get a job and act like hardasses on the internet so they can stroke their massive epeen. Thanks for ruining the fun, cockboy. There's a reason I chose UV over EGO or HG or one of those other mainstream fag clans. I'm sure I speak for most of the older members when I say this.

[sarcasm]Money > Fun.[/sarcasm]

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

He's in this thread...

this X infinity + 1.

i understand the "kill the trolling". but in the last 3 months, if you looked at the FFA (or the forums in general). their wasn't really any trolling going on. FFA was a place to goof off. you could go on their and say anything, it wasn't like a fucking secret backstabbing club, you guys are acting like their was a thread for each member where everyone went through and posted something they hate about that person.

EDIT: i know who you guys think i am, and you are completely wrong.

probably not for money reason /sarcasm

Well its not like they save the money. It all pretty much leaves the paypal account one way or another whether it is used to pay for something or not.

Whether it be buying games and shit servers for bc2 on impulse to getting another box because there was a $400+ surplus in just one month

I doubt all of this was to piss off the community that a % of subscribers cancel since doing so will surely put the money situation in the negative with this newly added box

Guest Waffle

He's in this thread...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!?