DSCF2277.jpg

IN B4 I HEARD MAKING A VIDEO OF YOURSELF SMOKING MAKES YOU LEGIT

Here's my bong.

Her name is Emerlea.

Here's some videos of me takin some rips,

1 -

2 -

3 -

I got more, newer videos of some nice milkshots but that shits for another time...

Guest Fohacidal

With each post some of you make you get so much cooler

"Nobody will ever die from SMOKING/INGESTING weed."

Smoking ANYTHING is fucking bad for your lungs... It is not natural and CAN cause cancer, just as cigarettes can. NOW, I did not say which one is better or not as bad for you, but, you can still die from it, over time.

Yes, i never said its 100% perfect, and there are minor side effects

Ill add to the end of my post..

* I DO IN ANY WAY CONDONE THE USE OF ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES*

but i mean really... you can die from eating to much bacon also.

Smoking weed is a lifestyle i chose, and i respect others who dont smoke. Its really not for everyone. It pisses me off when people will look down on you just for smoking some plant material.

"Nobody will ever die from SMOKING/INGESTING weed."

Smoking ANYTHING is fucking bad for your lungs... It is not natural and CAN cause cancer, just as cigarettes can. NOW, I did not say which one is better or not as bad for you, but, you can still die from it, over time.

Inhaling burning plant matter obviously isn't good for you, but there has never been a case of marijuana alone causing cancer (at least not to my knowledge). I do know for a fact, however, that smoking cannabis at a heavy dose for a long period of time can cause chronic bronchitis.

Edit: Whoever noticed the double entendre that is chronic bronchitis is a bad ass.

That's right though, the thc itself is not going to give you cancer, but smoking the plant matter might......over time. Even smoking tomato leaves or something is not exactly healthy for your lungs.

Its honestly luck of the draw...

People who have never smoked a day in their lives can get lung cancer...

Now, the argument of vaporizer, fine, you win...

But most (from what I know) do not use vaporizers...

And while a bong or whatever have you may filter out alot of nasty carcinogens and the like, you still will get some of the "bad" stuff in your lungs...

trust me, a bong doesnt filter out much lol

but for most people it comes down the the smell/group of people your around/enjoying being high or not.

also, ive never tried a vaporizer although id like to, Maybe i would permantly switch over, for the health benefits at least.

The degeneration of this thread:

Argument over whether or not flavored blunt wraps should be legal.

Argument over the legality of cannabis.

Argument over the health of smoking cannabis.

A bunch of guys posting their smoking gear.

What is your point smart guy?

You prefer to suck off of bongs that resemble the shape and curvature of the male genitalia.

In other words, you are training yourself to smoke cock.

Pfft , serious discussion my ass.

like I said; ALOT OF YOU ARE HOSTILE AS FUCK. Some people have different lives than you, just because they are different doesn't mean you can bash them. Do i really come off as a unintelligent being incapable of doing anything. Sure that is the typical sterotpye of a "pot smoker", but i am really not. I go to college for CSTN, and will eventually be taking CNSS. I'm on my summer co op as an IT tech in my library at school which is about 300 computers i have to maintain on a daily basis.

I enjoy playing jb and and other servers of yours, but some of your are straight assholes.

If I get banned for stating the truth. Fuck you all.

like I said; ALOT OF YOU ARE HOSTILE AS FUCK. Some people have different lives than you, just because they are different doesn't mean you can bash them. Do i really come off as a unintelligent being incapable of doing anything. Sure that is the typical sterotpye of a "pot smoker", but i am really not. I go to college for CSTN, and will eventually be taking CNSS. I'm on my summer co op as an IT tech in my library at school which is about 300 computers i have to maintain on a daily basis.

I enjoy playing jb and and other servers of yours, but some of your are straight assholes.

That explains everything.

An IT tech at a library, jeez mastering the art of installing avast and avg must be quite tasking.

Contract gets a thank you for stating the truth.

ALOT OF YOU ARE HOSTILE AS FUCK.

Not me, bro. I'm so medicated right now. You've no idea.

Lmao. Im fucking 18 years old and im working hard to make something out of it. Stop being a fucking douche-bag and judging my life.

Your logic is fucking horrible. get the fuck out.

What exactly is getting explained when i said i like to play on jb some times? It is your most popular server, and alot of your memebrs play there.... So what exactly is it we all have in common?

Sound logic is sound..

ultra what exactly have you done with your life to make you feel it is so much better than mine?

Trolls everywhere.

Some. of you are cool though

ultra what exactly have you done with your life to make you feel it is so much better than mine?

Not get upset and rage at other people on the internet because I decided to jump on the bandwagon and post a picture of my drug paraphernalia and it failed.

In other words, don't post stuff from your personal life if you can't handle being hassled on it. You are just trolling yourself.