Sign in to follow this  
BeauutifulChaos

Flavored Blunt Wraps Now Illegal?

Lol marijuana is so much more safer than people think it is.

I did my final grade research project this year on how Marijuana is safer,more efficent,and able to be put to greater use than tobacco and alcohol. Its actually pretty win.

If it is a troll... so true

If its not a troll... so true

600107-oh_you_super.jpg

Double troll is trolling TWICE!

Honestly, what does this do? It makes people have to smoke not as good tasting wraps. But regardless, making everything illegal only makes it harder for people to do, and will probably get more people to try it.

making everything illegal only makes it harder for people to do, and will probably get more rebellious teenagers to try it.

fix'd

I'm almost fairly confident the majority populous of 30+'s are fairly apt to following laws. Such sheep.

But regardless, making everything illegal only makes it harder for people to do, and will probably get more people to try it.

This logic really bothers me. Shouldn't everything be legal then?

I did my final grade research project this year on how Marijuana is safer,more efficent,and able to be put to greater use than tobacco and alcohol. Its actually pretty win.

-______-

I have no problems with using HEMP for ropes, papers, etc. but there is no plausible evidence for the "fact" that marijuana is safer than alcohol, maybe tobacco, but not alcohol. I can have a glass of red wine with dinner at an uppity restaurant and drive home just fine. I've never heard of anybody smoking a loosely packed bowl after finishing their foir gras. It just doesn't happen. Seeing as how the only reason to smoke weed for %99 of the population is to get high, it is not safer than alcohol.

I'm almost fairly confident the majority populous of 30+'s are fairly apt to following laws. Such sheep.

Pardon me, forgot my audience. Very true.

This logic really bothers me. Shouldn't everything be legal then?

Going off of what tex1an said, it's namely for rebellious teenagers, and people who say "FUCK THE POLICE". I didn't say that everything should be legal, but it's a proven fact that the crime rate in a given area is lowered if marijuana is legal. Check the Amsterdam crime rates and compare them to, say... New York City.

Some people are too thick consider the other side of the argument.

Oh, and I know that I took the argument in another direction, but I don't honestly agree with that logic either. It depends on the situation. If you have to risk life and limb to get a rock, then people aren't going to be like "IT'S LIKE I'M FUCKING SAM FISHER. LET'S GET SOME FUCKING CRACK GUYS!" It's all relative. Risk->Reward. The risk in obtaining and smoking weed is mid-to-low, the reward is being high, you can rate that on your own scale of worth.

The risk in obtaining and smoking weed is mid-to-low, the reward is being high, you can rate that on your own scale of worth.

[nottrolling]indeed[/nottrolling]

true stuff. granted, i still dont touch the stuff, but i really do think we should legalize it. help out the economy some.

Ok, I'm going to lay out my argument for the stoners as to why even they don't want weed legalized.

First off, the price: I don't do any drugs, but because I'm in high school I know that the average cut of middle of the road weed goes for 25 bucks, 22 or 23 if you're good with your dealer. Here's the thing, anybody who thinks that prices aren't going to SKYROCKET if the government gets their hands on it is wrong. They see the opportunity to tax the shit out of it. Don't be surprised to be paying 50 bucks a cut, or more, all accredited to taxes.

Next off, Public intoxication. No cop is going to let you go if you look the least bit high, because it's going to be an easy summary offense for them to reach their quota with. Any time that they see you have bloodshot eyes, just from not having your coffee yet this morning, their going to want to hassle you and bust your balls to try to get an arrest.

Next, you won't be able to do it anywhere. It's not like if weed gets legalized you're going to be able to smoke it in a bar or an Applebee's while you eat your Guy Fierri Super Sizzle Chicken Strips with kickass wassabe dipping sauce. That just wont happen. People will not put up with their 8 year olds getting contact highs from you smoking weed next to them. That would be like saying if I went to a bar and had three beers, the person next to me would get buzzed even though they didn't drink anything. It just doesn't make sense

So, all in all, it is in stoner's best interest to stick to their friend's basement and buying their cut from their dealer. It's not like anybody ever gets caught if they don't deal weed at school. If it gets legalized, you'll be paying twice the price (or probably more) for exactly what you're getting now. Don't push it.

Guest Fohacidal
It's not like if weed gets legalized you're going to be able to smoke it in a bar or an Applebee's while you eat your Guy Fierri Super Sizzle Chicken Strips with kickass wassabe dipping sauce. .

EL OH EL

Drugs are just plain stupid. Don't be idiots and do that shit. Fucks you up as a athlete and as a person.

true story. 2nd fastest swimmer on my provincial swim team dropped to last in the province. nasty shit man. though...i do condone social use of the mary J. i mean when you party you let loose a bit...so a blunt or so is aight. alcohol>durgz.

true story. 2nd fastest swimmer on my provincial swim team dropped to last in the province. nasty shit man. though...i do condone social use of the mary J. i mean when you party you let loose a bit...so a blunt or so is aight. alcohol>durgz.

michael-phelps-bong-rip.jpg

This man would like to have a word with you

haha, there're a lot of crazy posts in this thread.

true stuff. granted, i still dont touch the stuff, but i really do think we should legalize it. help out the economy some.

It actually helps out the economy way more being illegal.