Sign in to follow this  
TVdie23

Should Ghoul be banned??

actually, I do enforce the rules thank you very much.

I do talk on the servers, just ask empire, Oracion, most of the regulars. I'm just not on often.

And if you ask the regulars, I do enforce the rules for the most part.

The only thing I hesitate to enforce is balancing team due to the high ratio of ppl qqing if I switch ppl around.

sG ego's prevail.

I have never seen any of you admins except oracion in the WCS1 server. I play there at least 4 hours a day. I think it's pathetic that you people even pretend to know the issue.

I've seen glaceons name, but he doesn't do anything or talk or enforce rules like he says he does.

Also, there is no reason to slander everyone apposing you. We aren't calling all of you mitch's buttseks buddies.

you are wrong, theres lot of admins in WCS1 server....they are all undercover.....they will reveal themselves when they give out cash, which is as least 5 times a map or more.

Heres are the list of undercover

Archer, Gore, ..., unnamed, Not gonna to happen, Oracion, Glaceon, Racer, Yiyas, Sins, etc....

Theres only few that really do "stuff."

102 and going strong!!!

Yeah there is a lot of precedent saying that even if you get permed you can rejoin the servers with a new steam id. People saying you ban the player have not really been around long enough to know the rules and unless they've been changed you can play on the servers again. If you continue your bad behavior then you'll get banned again. Whoever decided that a week ban for disrespect was appropriate punishment needs to stop power tripping.

Ghoul is probably more mature than a lot of the admins. You can't mute, kick , or ban without a warning first and most of the time power tripping retard admins decide that yelling at someone to shut the fuck up is a warning. This is wrong, ghoul responds to politeness so maybe you should try that next time. If your reasonable and state your case he'll do it, don't bring in your personal problems about control to the internet.

For the people whining about disrespect its called trolling and really if you get defensive about the stupid shit ghoul says you need to grow up. If its stupid laugh, don't get angry, you're the one that's actually dumb enough to fall for it because ghoul never goes past stupid trolling unless you decide to take it personally.

sG ego's prevail.

I have never seen any of you admins except oracion in the WCS1 server. I play there at least 4 hours a day. I think it's pathetic that you people even pretend to know the issue.

I've seen glaceons name, but he doesn't do anything or talk or enforce rules like he says he does.

Also, there is no reason to slander everyone apposing you. We aren't calling all of you mitch's buttseks buddies.

can we go back and vote no on your app? you're in sG now jackass. Mr. sG Ego

I am never undercover O.o

lol, I find it funny that I'm listed as one of the undercovers. Just FYI, Glaceon is my clan name (for the time being).

Oh damn. Best listen to Succulent because life revolves around him. If he never seen you before, it must mean you dont know Ghoul so you all best be stopping with your criticism.

I am going to use Succulent's argument:

I never seen you before, Succulent. I play wcs1 enough to have 5k in levels. I think its pathetic for you to pretend to know the issue.

thats cause you have no life kai :P

I'm sitting at just over 3100 levels. No thanks to you no goody ppl with access to private races, that I'm roughly 500 lvls behind.

Although it was funny when I was in the top 10 wcs lvlers for a night at 2700 :P

lol its actually less than 300 levels in private races right now

I would pretty much be sitting at just a few levels above empire without them

and i was sitting at ~4500 back in October up until April so thats not my problem :)

lol... When did this happen? You honestly banned ghoul for being..... Well ghoul... Cmon.? rly? ^^

it was the 10th that i made this thread...n i believe ghoul was banned a day or two prior to that

so allow me to correct Empire...

where were you for the past 10 days or so?

#115 n still going strong???

Ok first off the person who started the appeal in the complaint department WAS ME In game u can check i am not one of ghouls lackeys i am not a member of GS i am not anyone who cares about any of the Servers clans The reason I started the appeal was because i wanted to make it very clear that not just gs or any particular group from the server wants ghoul unbanned but the server majority wants ghoul unbanned minus some gay ass little kids who u give forum priveldges to anyways and some of your more retarded admins who i can say rarely play the server there is not one server regular who believes ghoul should be banned Name a person who you think is a server regular that believes ghoul should be banned and i can garuantee u that i will prove that either they arnt actually a regular or they are some little kid with a vendetta because everyone on the server votebanned them for acting like a retarded little kid on the mic in the server and ghoul was the one who stood up and said im not taking this bullshit i dont have to mute people in my player list noone wants this kid here im starting the voteban

Also any admin who says that ghoul would say that if they didnt have immunity they would get votebanned too i have seen this too many times talks mad shit because they know they cant get votebanned and thinks they are above the players talking all the shit they want and trolling ghoul WHy the hell wouldnt he retort to an admin acting like a jackass trolling him With the response "if you didnt have immunity i would voteban you too dude"

Ok first off the person who started the appeal in the complaint department WAS ME In game u can check i am not one of ghouls lackeys i am not a member of GS i am not anyone who cares about any of the Servers clans The reason I started the appeal was because i wanted to make it very clear that not just gs or any particular group from the server wants ghoul unbanned but the server majority wants ghoul unbanned minus some gay ass little kids who u give forum priveldges to anyways and some of your more retarded admins who i can say rarely play the server there is not one server regular who believes ghoul should be banned Name a person who you think is a server regular that believes ghoul should be banned and i can garuantee u that i will prove that either they arnt actually a regular or they are some little kid with a vendetta because everyone on the server votebanned them for acting like a retarded little kid on the mic in the server and ghoul was the one who stood up and said im not taking this bullshit i dont have to mute people in my player list noone wants this kid here im starting the voteban

Also any admin who says that ghoul would say that if they didnt have immunity they would get votebanned too i have seen this too many times talks mad shit because they know they cant get votebanned and thinks they are above the players talking all the shit they want and trolling ghoul WHy the hell wouldnt he retort to an admin acting like a jackass trolling him With the response "if you didnt have immunity i would voteban you too dude"

Well his behavior might be one of the reasons there are no more admins (or just the retarded ones left) in the server anymore that enforce the rules. THere are plenty in wcs2. Why? Because people don't bitch and complain about following the rules. Ghoul is one to bitch and complain when he is forced to follow the rules. Respondes to politness? Fucking hilarious. I have never been rude to anyone before and when I tried enforcing the rules on Ghoul he would just start ranting and bitching and stay in spec till he gets his way. I can see how this would cause admins not so sure in themselves to doubt their intentions or their ability to process the rules.

Maybe if the server starts to lag less for me I will start to play on wcs1 more, but one of the reason (I repeat ONE, not even the major reason) I stay away from wcs1 is because sometimes I dont want to have to deal with all the constant bitching people do when you occassionally go in there and enforce the rules while playing. It's so much easier to play on wcs2 when people change races either before I tell them, or when I tell them they say ok and change within the 2 rounds. Why is it so much harder to do this on wcs1? Because players like ghoul who get the server all riled up to go against admins doing their job and therefore make it harder for other admins to do their jobs as well.

You guys complain about how admins don't do their jobs. Well... its because of players like ghoul like make this happen. Maybe now admins will start to do their jobs more and you will have more admins on the server. Only time will tell.

You, sir, should be negative repped for the comment highlighted in red.

I do my job on #1 and that includes having to mute Ghoul when he whines and complains when I enforce the rules. If he starts ranting about how he can voteban me if I didn't have immunity, I simply tell him that I could care less if he tried to voteban me or not. I'm doing my job and that's final. You have a problem, take it to the forums. While in game, any admin's action is final. If you want to remove an admin abuser, demo and report them. Has he recorded any admins he would like to get banned, no. Has he done the proper things neccessary to remove said retarded admins, no.

The comment highlighted in orange, I do hope you plan on being stupid as I do hope ghoul stays banned. I've had enough of his stupidity and stubborness to follow rules. If he wants to be a rule breaker, then he doesn't need to play on a server where the rules are there for a very good reason.

I have played on the server often, just not during mid-day.

WHy the hell wouldnt he retort to an admin acting like a jackass trolling him With the response "if you didnt have immunity i would voteban you too dude"

Because fucking with authority figures is a great way to get in trouble? If he had had any concept of taking it too far, he would never have been perma'd in the first place. He wouldn't have even approached permaban if he had thought he would have actually been permabanned... which, I think, is a bit of a failure of the system. If he had been watching his bans accumulate knowing that 6 was the kill switch, the admins could have saved themselves some hassle.

Sign in to follow this