Sign in to follow this  
Audiovox

Hello again guys!

I figure it's about that time of the year again, gotta check up on you guys again xD What all have I missed this time around? I see the forums and servers are still running strong, good good.

-Audio

Guest Horny©at
I figure it's about that time of the year again, gotta check up on you guys again xD What all have I missed this time around? I see the forums and servers are still running strong, good good.

-Audio

Well....

1. Jared bought the ipad (Troll)

2. Junzou is staff

3. we got a gmod server, still working on it

4. we have a sG Gaming league going on

That's the only thing I can think of.

Glad to have you back.

Jared buys anything Apple comes out with, that's a given. He must be up to like, what, 2-3 notebooks and 1-2 desktops from them by now? Good to see Junzou still around, but I notice an apparent lack of Chaos, what happened to her? :( Gmod server is a trend, but perhaps it'll actually catch this time. sG gaming league... that sounds interesting, but i haven't played CSS in a while xD Been WoWing it up lately >< That and various 360 games anyways. Oh, and UDK/game dev things of various sorts. ! and college, almost out for summer break soon if I remember right :P

-Audio

Jared buys anything Apple comes out with, that's a given. He must be up to like, what, 2-3 notebooks and 1-2 desktops from them by now? Good to see Junzou still around, but I notice an apparent lack of Chaos, what happened to her? :( Gmod server is a trend, but perhaps it'll actually catch this time. sG gaming league... that sounds interesting, but i haven't played CSS in a while xD Been WoWing it up lately >< That and various 360 games anyways. Oh, and UDK/game dev things of various sorts. ! and college, almost out for summer break soon if I remember right :P

-Audio

her and coinstar came up with an evil plan to destroy sG and they appointed Renji along with them as the managers of the clan, they kicked out all the other staff without notifying anyone else

we trolled renji and chaos out of staff, coinstar is still around... and all the other staff got their positions back, now Renji and Bchaos are having wincest buttsex with eachother in a new clan they made

-Audio

Most things are going good. xD