Sign in to follow this  
Contract Killer

Jared is the Biggest Tool Ever

mhmm. i like how immature we all are :D well when im unbant i will grant u 3 wishes. but u will loose the first 2 to taxes.

erm, the reason i got the ipad is kuz i had no more pace on my ipod touch so i needed a new ipod and spent the extra 200 so bigger screen and kuz u do my productive things. and i can keep my ipod for music and not carry the ipad around looking like a foo with my pants on the ground.

so you got an ipad for productive things -- like multitasking and doing anything you cant do on an ipod touch....oh wait..

Jared, remember that post about you making yourself look like a tool - you're doing it again.

I don't recall ever posting a picture of Scott toilet paper. If so, it was never as epic as this. You still got some in your teeth. Oh and using that which I just trolled you with doesn't work. Maybe if you got Samm to sit out on the corner later every night you could fork up the cash she makes to invest in another iPad to look shit up WHILE you're making retarded posts. The racoons are doing fine, thanks for asking.

By the way, it's spelled Haiku you dumbfuck. You learned polysyllabic but couldn't even spell a five letter word denoting that which you're currently working on in class? Was that a "see what I did there" too? Or are you naturally that retarded?

Guess it runs in the family.

-Said the banned user.

Wookie, you're a funny dude, but I think we need some new material.

Sam=whore

Jared=mac retard.

I've embraced the whore in me, and have had a boyfriend for two months that I don't see ending for a while. Lovely eh?

I've embraced the whore in me......

/Faceplam

Well, if a teen can afford a $600 PDA.... more power to him. I never had that kind of money when I was his age. I don't agree w/ his choice, but I also don't agree w/ the level of scrutiny he's facing for his purchase either.

Haters gonna hate......

Grow up sG

Guest Fohacidal
-Said the banned user.

Wookie, you're a funny dude, but I think we need some new material.

Sam=whore

Jared=mac retard.

I've embraced the whore in me, and have had a boyfriend for two months that I don't see ending for a while. Lovely eh?

Says the person who not so long ago posted a daily update on the forums about her life nobody cared about. Why are you back now? Is the enlarging stomach area forcing you to get on the computer more?

alright everyone knows how it works in this clan, when one troll is loosing he calls for black-upblackup.jpg

and they then do their best to cover the other troll with their dicks high up the other trolls ass. bushbarneylol.jpg

then when there is a problem with them and one of the highers in the clan they become the biggest brown nosers in the world. BROWNNOSER.png

am i right?

Guest Fohacidal

You get an extra 10 comeback points if that was posted on an Ipad that was remotely being controlled by another Ipad

Says the person who not so long ago posted a daily update on the forums about her life nobody cared about. Why are you back now? Is the enlarging stomach area forcing you to get on the computer more?

I think we need some new material.

Guest Fohacidal

I think we need a new way of telling people we need a new something of something

Guest formerlyaeth
mhmm. i like how immature we all are :D well when im unbant i will grant u 3 wishes. but u will loose the first 2 to taxes.

erm, the reason i got the ipad is kuz i had no more pace on my ipod touch so i needed a new ipod and spent the extra 200 so bigger screen and kuz u do my productive things. and i can keep my ipod for music and not carry the ipad around looking like a foo with my pants on the ground.

I have a MAC (STFU), so I know how easy it is to type on the keyboard. And I have an iPhone, and have used an iPad. It's EASY as FUCK to type. Is it really that hard to not sound retarded?

I have a MAC (STFU), so I know how easy it is to type on the keyboard. And I have an iPhone, and have used an iPad. It's EASY as FUCK to type. Is it really that hard to not sound retarded?

I don't think it's his inability to type we're seeing, I think it's just that "oh im all kool n shit kuz i make wrds shorter lolol" phase.

Not gonna lie, but if Apple doesn't get flash working, or find something to make videos online work, it's going to kill the use in the future.

Not gonna lie, but if Apple doesn't get flash working, or find something to make videos online work, it's going to kill the use in the future.

It can work, they just dont want it to work because it would take away their business with their faggy apps