Sign in to follow this  
Skillage

Command for non-admin members

hey i think that all sG members, if their mature, should get the admin chat command in game

No. Its ADMIN only chat because its for ADMIN discussion only hence why its called ADMIN chat in the first place.

Because its for ADMINS.

i think 1/2 people in mg should get admin to mute these spammers but thats not gonna happen

You can. You wanna know how?

BUY IT!

but still i think that members should be able to hav that but im talking about like the begining part of the ranking system

So your saying that because people slave hours and hours to get on the top 10 list that they should get it because they are in the server more?

And here I thought we gave it away for merit.

hey i think that all sG members, if their mature, should get the admin chat command in game

*sigh*

Too many things are wrong w/ this statement, but I wish I had your world view.

jb got it why not mg? but jb failed

I have no problem handing it out to trusted mature players, but what this kid is saying that because people are on the top 10, they should get free admin.

Guest rw.Sentenced

You already have admin chat, its called u@, and then the message comes to people who can actually deal with the situation you're messaging us for

jb got it why not mg? but jb failed

At least JB doesn't post lol in every post.

I played MG a lot recently, only had one or two retarded spammers. Don't know why you guys cry so much about them.

haha, the various chat abilities are really the only admin abilities I'd want—specifically the admin say and private message.

Sign in to follow this