Sign in to follow this  
EchoFourTwelve

PROMposal?

So, idk if this belongs here, but i was wondering.... does anyone have any ideas as to how i should ask this girl to prom? So far, i have: A card trick, in which one card will say "YOU+ME=PROM?"

don't be a geek ass loser and just ask her?

also tell her to wear this...

snuggie.jpg

So, idk if this belongs here, but i was wondering.... does anyone have any ideas as to how i should ask this girl to prom? So far, i have: A card trick, in which one card will say "YOU+ME=PROM?"

Nah playa....

Guest Fohacidal
don't be a geek ass loser and just ask her?

also tell her to wear this...

snuggie.jpg

A slightly funnier shoop wouldve had the ladies face 3 times and the babies face on her body but well played nonetheless...

Also just ask her and dont be a pussy

Why should you do anything complicated? Save that shit for when your proposing for marriage.

Its only prom,just suck it up and ask her. Go up to her say "Hey whatsup?",if your still nervous you can just have a conversation for 2 minutes,then just ask if she wants to go to prom with you.

The better way to go is just suck it up and ask her right after you get her attention.

Why should you do anything complicated? Save that shit for when your proposing for marriage.

Its only prom,just suck it up and ask her. Go up to her say "Hey whatsup?",if your still nervous you can just have a conversation for 2 minutes,then just ask if she wants to go to prom with you.

The better way to go is just suck it up and ask her right after you get her attention.

Like you know anything about it.

Aside from all the funny things i could say... just talk to her a bit and ask her... no point doing masses of prep.. coz in worst case scenario... she might say no... and if she does then you will have done all that for nothing.....

Lucky for my prom i had a GF..... and for my senior prom (Champions league Final night!!!!!) I am goin witht he lass thats in my room ;)

Chikendinner

and why havent you slept with her? LOL.

She has a BF and they have had a long lasting relationship....

I do not agree with cheating as it has been done to me and hurts....

She has been a good friend too long...

Plus i am getting with a lass ;)

Chikendinner

As others have said, no gimmicks, just ask her.

I am goin witht he lass thats in my room ;)

Your sister?

Also when you ask her to the prom, make sure not to call her a lass.

AAAAAAAHAHAHA.

Aside from all the funny things i could say... just talk to her a bit and ask her... no point doing masses of prep.. coz in worst case scenario... she might say no... and if she does then you will have done all that for nothing.....

Lucky for my prom i had a GF..... and for my senior prom (Champions league Final night!!!!!) I am goin witht he lass thats in my room ;)

Chikendinner

so you are skipping the champions league final to go to prom with a chick you won't get to fuck?

nigga_you_gay.png

Lol despite you all sayin that i wont get any action... that is only with the lass i am goin with.... as the hotel is like apartments, we all have out own rooms within an apartment, so as i am only 1 in my room then i can actually get with the lass i been sorta almost with for ages....

Chikendinner

just talk to her a bit and ask her... no point doing masses of prep.. coz in worst case scenario... she might say no...

This.

Understand worst case scenario is no and you have nothing to be nervous about. And over thinking things really sucks. Say your at a party and some girl tells you to fuck her brains out, well you go to the nearest alone place and fuck. But say On monday she says she wants to fuck at the party friday. You'll start thinking of everything you could do to her and eventually if you think of it too much you might doubt yourself or your ability and that doubt could grow until you've lost all your confidence and you end up fucking like some old dude.

In short, don't over think.