Sign in to follow this  
Anonymous

Gut Pictures

Does anyone know any sites that show like pictures of someone's guts, head chopped off and crap like that.

Trying to do a god damn stupid statement for class cause of this http://www.collateralmurder.com/ going through all over the world and crap. stupid English teacher trying to make us write a 5 page essay something similar to it and have pictures shown, *show and tell in class i guess*

Does anyone know any sites that show like pictures of someone's guts, head chopped off and crap like that.

Trying to do a god damn stupid statement for class cause of this http://www.collateralmurder.com/ going through all over the world and crap. stupid English teacher trying to make us write a 5 page essay something similar to it and have pictures shown, *show and tell in class i guess*

showing pictures of that probably won't be good for you, especially if you are in high school. but it might get you some young democrat's pussy. not sure of any current sites, i remember ogrish from back in middle school but that site is gone now.

showing pictures of that probably won't be good for you, especially if you are in high school. but it might get you some young democrat's pussy. not sure of any current sites, i remember ogrish from back in middle school but that site is gone now.

college.

www.bestgore.com

FYI, that site is not for those with weak stomachs.

Content of this site includes, but is not limited to....

Racist attacks, bludgeoning of humans, murders on camera, people cut in half.

IE... if you've seen it in a horror flick, its on that website and it is 100% real.

www.bestgore.com

FYI, that site is not for those with weak stomachs.

Content of this site includes, but is not limited to....

Racist attacks, bludgeoning of humans, murders on camera, people cut in half.

IE... if you've seen it in a horror flick, its on that website and it is 100% real.

Yup. Legit site, and one of THE best sites to watch/view gore. Has some nasty ass shit in there, be careful.

I could imagine...my mom's fingers got severed in a car accident recently, i was the one that pulled her hand out... FUCK IT WAS HORRIBLE...

...oh..god.

well, i would personally like to thank this thread for scaring me for life.

-RAGEQUILT

Guest Fohacidal

Tell your teacher to stop being a bitchass liberal and get back to learning good ol historeh