Sign in to follow this  
Skotti

I'm Enlisting.

Yeah, Skotti you gotta be aware of the infamous homeless vet. I don't know if they teach you guys this, but I know they did this in WW2.

Have they taught you about life after military service? You may not be in the military forever and a backup plan (education might help) is always a good idea. Plus education can land you a better job I hear.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Doing it for schooling. 50k scholarship to any school I want to go. Figure it would be nice.

April Fools?

And no. I'm serious.

Thats why I did it, but it was 40k for me 10 years ago.

Yeah I heard recruits were down a few thousand, so they had to increase the benefits.

Just make sure you dont move to Canada. o.o

12267404650691.jpg

Yes Were underfunded but every one loves Canada and our soldiers are highly trained

Skotti i would go for it, i may not know alot about US Military but You Can Do It.

Yes Were underfunded but every one loves Canada and our soldiers are highly trained

Skotti i would go for it, i may not know alot about US Military but You Can Do It.

The only thing I remember about the Canadian troops:

Me and a few of my buddies were walking to the dining facility in Kuwait. We see this huge green blob of troops walking towards us. They were wearing GREEN CAMO IN THE DESERT! Dude, the Kuwaiti Army laughed at them. Do you know the level of fail you have to achieve for the Kuwaiti Army to laugh at you? The Canadien troops were nice people, but damn son.....

Me and a few of my buddies were walking to the dining facility in Kuwait. We see this huge green blob of troops walking towards us. They were wearing GREEN CAMO IN THE DESERT! Dude, the Kuwaiti Army laughed at them. Do you know the level of fail you have to achieve for the Kuwaiti Army to laugh at you? The Canadien troops were nice people, but damn son.....

The Canadians were blending in as cacti and eating poutine

thats because the terrorists are LOOKING FOR DESERT CAMO. They see a canadian running through the sand in green, they would assume nobodys that stupid, and not shoot him. thats why the UN wears light blue

I remember 2 years ago during a training exercise with 2 British Infantry squads storming a base full of Green berets on a training exercise on infiltration not losing a single squad member to the greens.

I remember 2 years ago during a training exercise with 2 British Infantry squads storming a base full of Green berets on a training exercise on infiltration not losing a single squad member to the greens.

I dont get it?

SF pwnz Brit INF