Sign in to follow this  
bulletford

Constant stack

i know who enter shokard is, thank you very much... and out of the like 10 times i played w/ him he has never used any admin commands (after he changed his name)

and i think it's so hypocritical of you because in your first SS, you are complaining about teamstacking, and in tvdie's SS you ARE teamstacking...

right... so obviously you just care when you're losing. I know you do that all the time tigracat. You'll whine up a shitstorm when you're on the losing team, then you shut the fuck up when you're on the stacked team. You will also change teams a lot to stack them. I know this from my long time on the server, so don't go bullshitting me.

Again, completely wrong. I already addressed that bit of made-up nonsense in the thread in the complaint department, but let me just mention it again here:

I bitch about stacked teams regardless of what team I'm on. I don't know what sort of overcompetitive personality you have where you love to play a game that you can't possibly lose, but it is NOT FUN playing on a server where the teams are stacked, regardless of whether you're winning or losing. On *multiple* occasions in the past few days I've been stuck on one of Pebbz's stacked teams, and complaining for him or another admin to balance them. Of course, it comes as no surprise to me that you, Empire, would fabricate complete lies in order to defend your buddy pebbz - anyone who's been on the server in the past few days, however, can clearly see what a load of crock and bull your claims are, though.

I was thinking it was odd that he was on the stacked team in that picture as well without attempting to balance on his own.

I don't have admin and can't switch players - and when there isn't an extra player on one team, I can't change teams. I ask the admins to balance the teams (which gets me muted when pebbz happens to be the one stacking), and I message the admins I have on my friends list when teams are obscenely stacked to switch them. Its ironic, because I had left a message for Oracion to balance the teams during the map that TV's second screenshot was nabbed on, yet he was afk and didn't message me back until a few maps later.

Its one thing for someone who can't change players and can't switch teams to be on a stacked team (especially when he's trying to get one of the irresponsible admins in the server to balance them). Its another thing for an admin who has all the ability in the world to fix the teams to do NOTHING at all for them, for no reason other than the fact that he likes playing on borked teams.

Again, completely wrong. I already addressed that bit of made-up nonsense in the thread in the complaint department, but let me just mention it again here:

I bitch about stacked teams regardless of what team I'm on. I don't know what sort of overcompetitive personality you have where you love to play a game that you can't possibly lose, but it is NOT FUN playing on a server where the teams are stacked, regardless of whether you're winning or losing. On *multiple* occasions in the past few days I've been stuck on one of Pebbz's stacked teams, and complaining for him or another admin to balance them. Of course, it comes as no surprise to me that you, Empire, would fabricate complete lies in order to defend your buddy pebbz - anyone who's been on the server in the past few days, however, can clearly see what a load of crock and bull your claims are, though.

I don't have admin and can't switch players - and when there isn't an extra player on one team, I can't change teams. I ask the admins to balance the teams (which gets me muted when pebbz happens to be the one stacking), and I message the admins I have on my friends list when teams are obscenely stacked to switch them. Its ironic, because I had left a message for Oracion to balance the teams during the map that TV's second screenshot was nabbed on, yet he was afk and didn't message me back until a few maps later.

Its one thing for someone who can't change players and can't switch teams to be on a stacked team (especially when he's trying to get one of the irresponsible admins in the server to balance them). Its another thing for an admin who has all the ability in the world to fix the teams to do NOTHING at all for them, for no reason other than the fact that he likes playing on borked teams.

Yah, i must admit, before I had admin I would run into this problem a few times where I kept begging an admin to switch me to the losing side and they did nothing (recalled bios getting upset at me for playing on the winning side when I had kept bugging him to move me to the losing side, in which I was slayed for stacking teams)

I would suggest making a change in the admin abilities for the various levels of admin. Currently (as I remember), level 1 admin can't switch players to different teams while level 2 can. Why not make that a level 1 ability, so anyone with admin can keep the teams balanced, instead of only those who pay the extra 5$ a month for the other privs.

It's because there has to be commands that make it worth it to pay the extra $5... The more people want in their free or basic admin, the more it makes the premium look less appealing... To be honest, is what people need to understand, is most admins don't mind helping out.. but they are also on the server to try and have fun... If they have to sit there and constantly fix teams, or deal with problems, or listen to people complain every single round... or whatever it is depending on the server, chances are they are going to start ignoring you and not do anything about it... Sorry to say but we're all in the server to have fun.. Many times I go in the servers under different names for that reason... I want to have fun without having any HUGE admin responsibilities of course, unless something is going horribly wrong (hackers, jb mass freekillerse etc...)

If you'd really like to help the server run smoother, and put in your own effort to unstack teams when they are like this, you can always go get admin as well...

Wrong. Sorry. Enter shokard is Pebbz playing under a different name. I have a demo from tonight of him abusing his admin by muting and gagging me for asking him to balance the (ridiculously stacked) teams in westwood. Can someone instruct me on how to convert a demo file into a video file to upload online so I can report him?

If you really want to get the demo up, simply upload the demo file to mediafire or some filesharing sit and post link here.

If you really want to get the demo up, simply upload the demo file to mediafire or some filesharing sit and post link here.

Thanks <3 I rapidshare'd it, posted a thread in the complaints department. Jason closed it without responding to the issue at all, so Noire made a new thread about Jason acting with bias in the CD... which Jason then (again) immediately closed and moved to resolved.

It really is a testament to the quality of WCS1 and the people who play on it. -_-

edit: the integrity of the managers is seriously slipping, now....

wow. what is going on in the CD is pretty bad ass. I guess WCS#1 need a rebel till the admin really realize how serious is the stacking problem.

WCS#1 's population has been going down and down and down because of the stack and nothing new coming out. Soon or later no one will even give a shxt about buying admin and then server is not able to maintain.

wow. what is going on in the CD is pretty bad ass. I guess WCS#1 need a rebel till the admin really realize how serious is the stacking problem.

WCS#1 's population has been going down and down and down because of the stack and nothing new coming out. Soon or later no one will even give a shxt about buying admin and then server is not able to maintain.

I wish. Seriously, one of the ****ing admins locked a formal complaint thread about himself. That just goes to show you how dishonest some of the higher ups are.. honestly, sometimes it seems like Oracion and Yiyas are the only two stand-up guys in the entire clan =\

I have the power to unstack teams! Without doing anything aside from joining the losing team!

Score was 6-1. I join the losing team. I get NO KILLS! We start to win. Soon after, it's 6-6

I can't explain it.

So, while we're on the topic of stacking, I have a demo of Empire trying to claim that a guy on the T-stacked team (round score 8-1) who is well over 4.0... doesn't have to change his race, because two rounds haven't passed, even though he's currently dead.

Now, the rule is "2 rounds or until you die," but according to Empire, that isn't the case (as long as he's on the stacked team).

Should I bother to upload it? Or is it a given that Empire is a hypocrite when it comes to the issue of stacked teams?

i think we have something worse than a spambot on our hands here...

we have a WHINEBOT

edit: anyway, this player changed race when he was dead.

i think we have something worse than a spambot on our hands here...

we have a WHINEBOT

edit: anyway, this player changed race when he was dead.

Ah, hell, here it is:

http://rapidshare.com/files/372920473/johnnysniper.dem.html

Empire tries to claim that a dead person over 4.0 kdr doesn't have to change his race for two more rounds... while he's on Empire's team and their team is completely stacked.

So much for credibility, Empire!

edit: apparently demo's don't record the team score when you press tab to check it? Regardless, everything I mentioned should be identifiable by text chat and the /playerinfo script, even if the team scores didn't show up.

yeah in case you noticed, i don't really care about the server rules

Glad to know. (Not to mention the teams were stacked, 8 rounds to 1, and the game ended 22 rounds to 8 on *your* team.)

Yayyyy credibility...

Lol at not updating rules.

No Race Whoring` If you are on a maxed race and you have 24 or more kills with a kill death ratio of 4-1 or higher, you must switch to a NON MAX race until you score is below a 3-1 ratio. If you have all the races maxed, you must change races every 4 rounds until your ratio is below 3-1.

Where does it say anywhere that you have 2 rounds? Kind of says you have to switch right away.

It USED to say 2 rounds or until they die, whichever comes first. Then we moved the forums and lost a lot of data and it went back to the original rule. When I went back to re-update it, I must have forgotten to put the 2 rounds or until you die, whichever comes first part back in. So technically, you dont have to give them 2 rounds anymore to make them switch.

Oh, and it's not like I hadn't said this before in any other thread

Oh race whoring rule was changed I guess.
If you are on a maxed race and you have 24 or more kills with a kill death ratio of 4-1 or higher, you must switch to a NON MAX race until you score is below a 3-1 ratio. If you have all the races maxed, you must change races every 4 rounds until your ratio is below 3-1.

This means they do not have 2 rounds or until they die to change to a non max race. As soon as they are whoring, they have to change that round/instant.

Lol at not updating rules.

Where does it say anywhere that you have 2 rounds? Kind of says you have to switch right away.

It USED to say 2 rounds or until they die, whichever comes first. Then we moved the forums and lost a lot of data and it went back to the original rule. When I went back to re-update it, I must have forgotten to put the 2 rounds or until you die, whichever comes first part back in. So technically, you dont have to give them 2 rounds anymore to make them switch.

Oh, and it's not like I hadn't said this before in any other thread

As far as I remember for the past few months, admins in server 1 have stated it's "2 rounds or until you die" to change to a nonmaxed race

Of course, if Empire is playing on the same team as the whoring player, it's "2 rounds, even if you're dead," apparently.

meh, well I won't be able to join the servers until KAC is removed because I'm not going to get permabanned just because I have weapon sound scripts to keep the sounds working right.

Yayyyy credibility...

How ironic.

And KAC is banning for any scripts remotely related to actual cheating. Its not going to waste time detecting little sound scripts for weapons

except that it wasn't me that was racewhoring

and i wasn't whining either

it's a good thing you don't play jailbreak, or the entire complaint section would be overrun by your whinyness

Sign in to follow this