Sign in to follow this  
bulletford

Constant stack

Ok, I'm getting really irritated with the teams being stacked all the time, i was just in on d1 and it was 22-2, T's all had like a 2:1 or a 4:1, and CT's had a 1:2, All I'm saying is, we either need more admins or an auto unstack system....

You need to play when the crew is on coz we stand for the way of "CT ALL DAY!"(excluding port)

but i not on today coz i am not at home...

But there does need to be some sort of balance things that is actually effective.... on KDR not in numbers....

Chikendinner

Let me know next time, i will 4:1 their asses. haha

Also what you could do is.. go to server 2 or jail break where those admins are... ask them to go to server 1 even out the team.

or add Oracion, message him to go on server 1.

OR RAGE QUIT.

or you could come to the conclusion that this is what server1 was, is, and always will be about. Stat whores and team stackers.

They don't care about stats link, don't you listen to what they say?

They are just super awesome good.

(sarcasm tags needed?)

Something tells me I'm going to have to redo the rules on teamstacking, and punishments with it too. This is becoming really bad some days when I'm joining games and I see it 15-2 or something like that, and no one (or very, very few) decide to try and balance it. Many admins don't either and I admit I don't pay attention to it at times, but if you let us know, more than likely we can unstack it for you guys.

or you could come to the conclusion that this is what server1 was, is, and always will be about. Stat whores and team stackers.

Server 1 - Stack and rage

Server 2 - Admins unstack and lulz

But these team stackers give the gud players a challenge ^_^.

right, you wcs2 fags go toddle back to your server

we've had this problem for over 2 years now and we still dont' have enough admins.

Guest Horny©at

I've been busting my ass trying to balance out teams in wcs1 and not fucking easy bro. To many people leave and join and others don't give a shit on what team I put them on and just change back to the team they were on and it's just a fucking hassle. Though i'll try my best to unstack, I can only go so far.

We need more admins on wcs1. Today, the only admins I ever saw was me and oracion, no one else.

I now come to the conclusion... that WCS#2 IS better than WCS#1!

Chikendinner

and away with you also.

Whenever I'm on #1, I try to even out teams (for the most part pending on who's on which team.)

If, let's say, the winning team has more people newer to the server and only 1 or 2 pros on it and the losing team has more pros than newbs, then I won't balance as it will even itself out as the pros on the losing team will switch races to get more dough on their sides by winning.

And I hesitate to even teams out as too many ppl whine about how I do it, which is switch one from the top 3-4 players on the winning team with the person with the lowest kills with high amounts of deaths on the losing team.

And I hesitate to even teams out as too many ppl whine about how I do it, which is switch one from the top 3-4 players on the winning team with the person with the lowest kills with high amounts of deaths on the losing team.

WCS1 at one point had a lot of admins in there. Wonder if maybe the people scared them off.

edit: ^^^ Noire, the problem isn't a lack of admins. The problem is a lack of admins with enough integrity to balance the server instead of just switching themselves to the stacked team, as most do currently:

2q0ll5l.jpg

Taken a few seconds ago. The server was like this for the majority of the time I was on last night - multiple admins on the stacked team (including Enter Shokard, who is always on a stacked team when he's playing on the server).

edit 2: I just alt tabbed back, and the game ended 30 - 0, with at least three players on T well above a 4.0 KDR, (including Enter Shokard, again). Didn't have time to snap a screenshot before the server changed map, but the point remains. Too many admins have a habitual need to abuse their abilities to keep teams stacked and in their own favor.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]770[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]771[/ATTACH]

I think we need a better team balancing system...couz a lot of new player will not come back to this server if teams are stack like that

BTW these SS are taken the same day, same hour. Ppl have to play through 2 stacking maps. 60 rounds.....

-watsMYid

none of the people there has admin

i think enter shokard lost his (or he doesn't use it)

he should have permanent premium admin. hurka durk

none of the people there has admin

i think enter shokard lost his (or he doesn't use it)

Wrong. Sorry. Enter shokard is Pebbz playing under a different name. I have a demo from tonight of him abusing his admin by muting and gagging me for asking him to balance the (ridiculously stacked) teams in westwood. Can someone instruct me on how to convert a demo file into a video file to upload online so I can report him?

i know who enter shokard is, thank you very much... and out of the like 10 times i played w/ him he has never used any admin commands (after he changed his name)

and i think it's so hypocritical of you because in your first SS, you are complaining about teamstacking, and in tvdie's SS you ARE teamstacking...

right... so obviously you just care when you're losing. I know you do that all the time tigracat. You'll whine up a shitstorm when you're on the losing team, then you shut the fuck up when you're on the stacked team. You will also change teams a lot to stack them. I know this from my long time on the server, so don't go bullshitting me.

and i think it's so hypocritical of you because in your first SS, you are complaining about teamstacking, and in tvdie's SS you ARE teamstacking...

I was thinking it was odd that he was on the stacked team in that picture as well without attempting to balance on his own.

Then again, that doesnt take away from the fact teams still get really stacked on the server.

So, it kind of seems like

WCS2 - You play the race. The race will only be as good as you.

WCS1 - The race plays you. You will only be as good as the race.

since new players are always on the unstacked team getting raped by the Older players on the stacked team.

So, it kind of seems like

WCS2 - You play the race. The race will only be as good as you.

WCS1 - The race plays you. You will only be as good as the race.

nah, if you want to do it this way u gotta say:

WCS1 - The team plays you. You will only be as good as the team.

lolz, but I can't say anything about wcs2, b/c i don't know the team stacking there

but... It's still possible to get a 3:1 kd or higher on the unstacked team.

Sign in to follow this