Sign in to follow this  
BlackStone

French selling warships to Russians

The French can't make any weapons of war. I don't see this as being noteworthy other than a fun fact.

You beat me to it. But yeah, if anything, this only makes Russia more vulnerable if they decide to lash out at anyone else.

You beat me to it. But yeah, if anything, this only makes Russia more vulnerable if they decide to lash out at anyone else.

If they even try to lash out at anyone I'm sure other countries will go and kick their ass.

I'd say somehow rig C4 to the underbelly of these warships for remote detonation. Somehow hidden in the hull of the ship so if the Russians ever try to fuck an ally of France over with the ships they can just blow them to hell and sink em. yes? no?

I'd say somehow rig C4 to the underbelly of these warships for remote detonation. Somehow hidden in the hull of the ship so if the Russians ever try to fuck an ally of France over with the ships they can just blow them to hell and sink em. yes? no?

yes, that would be good. :P

Do all the weapon controls make the ship retreat?

It's French so yes they do.

Do you know why all the weapons the French have are all new and shiny? Because they never use them. "Run away! Run away!!!"

China: 100-200 warheads.

France: Approximately 350 strategic warheads.

Russia: 4,237 strategic warheads[1], approximately 2,000-3,000 operational tactical warheads, and approximately 8,000-10,000 stockpiled strategic and tactical warheads.

United Kingdom: Less than 160 deployed strategic warheads.

United States: 5,914 strategic warheads[1], approximately 1,000 operational tactical weapons, and approximately 3,000 reserve strategic and tactical warheads.

Geez Russia D:

China: 100-200 warheads.

France: Approximately 350 strategic warheads.

Russia: 4,237 strategic warheads[1], approximately 2,000-3,000 operational tactical warheads, and approximately 8,000-10,000 stockpiled strategic and tactical warheads.

United Kingdom: Less than 160 deployed strategic warheads.

United States: 5,914 strategic warheads[1], approximately 1,000 operational tactical weapons, and approximately 3,000 reserve strategic and tactical warheads.

Geez Russia D:

High five for wiki!

And hot ass russian babes!

And vodka!

VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joking aside about the French, I do believe this is a serious issue. If for some reason the Russians are provoked, be it by a terrorist cell or North Korea, shit will hit the fan. If they had those warships when they went to invade Georgia, that country wouldn't have stood a chance.

So please, be realistic in your comments, this is a real issue noteworthy enough to make it into Time Magazine.

If Russia really wanted to rape Georgia, they'd be nothing but an expanse of sand right now. ...not that they're not already.

haha, I knew this guy from Georgia that got a summer job here. Man, what a crazy guy. Suffice it to say, I will never be visiting that country haha.

Joking aside about the French, I do believe this is a serious issue. If for some reason the Russians are provoked, be it by a terrorist cell or North Korea, shit will hit the fan. If they had those warships when they went to invade Georgia, that country wouldn't have stood a chance.

So please, be realistic in your comments, this is a real issue noteworthy enough to make it into Time Magazine.

Georgia never stood a chance, I followed that shit every day because I thought it was going to be WW3 and Georgia was getting raped in the ass. If they had those warships, then Georgie woulda been raped quicker and much more of it's military force destroyed.

Well, the warships may have change the war in a way that other countries may have helped Georgia because Russia will seem like a bigger threat in action, but we'll never know now.

Russia still has the highest amount of nuclear weapons. Shit hits the fan they got those...

That's about to change with the new US-Russia disarmament pact. Both countries are only allowed to have 1,550 strategic warheads.

Texan, I don't believe that we will only keep 1,550. I'm more than certain we will hide a few hundred on ghost ships and in research centers

They would not be strategic warheads.

We will still have a fuckton of nukes, just not ones GTG on a missile.