Sign in to follow this  
SuperNorch

New Jailbreak T and Ct skins

thanks for that.. found the path for the guards now :).. will be hard to replace if i want it.. but prisoners NEED a change lol

was thinking maybe this one..

leet_p2.jpg

the skin i posted was already in my folders from another server.. needs some work before its acceptable but this is how it looks in game..

ba_fail_jail0000.jpg

ba_fail_jail0001.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

hmm.. kinda blends in too much with the tile and block in most jail maps.. i will find another to try out

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

on a side note.. an m4 just happened to be laying nearby so i took a shot of that too :)

ba_fail_jail0002.jpg

ba_fail_jail0003.jpg

basgspikev1510000.jpg

basgspikev1510001.jpg

basgspikev1510002.jpg

basgspikev1510003.jpg

I would like to point out there are about a million variations I could try and use here so if you have any suggestions feel free to put them out. I enjoy the creative work.

Another idea.

Scars were added to the eye and forehead of the model, the 5 o'clock shadow was darkened, and the hat was made orange like the outfit.

bajailgamersprisonv2000.jpg

Guest Black Guys White Sister

@Christmas

Idk if you can do it, because i've never mapped myself (Aside from the one box room with a light and shit) but alot of the convicts in real jail are built. I'd like to see this done because it would be the first time it's been done (As far as i know) but it's up to you as you are the programmer.

Undead Vengence Correctional Facility is more badass than sG. Just sayin.

Well it's up to you guys but since it is an sG server shouldn't it say sG instead of UV?

@Christmas

Idk if you can do it, because i've never mapped myself (Aside from the one box room with a light and shit) but alot of the convicts in real jail are built. I'd like to see this done because it would be the first time it's been done (As far as i know) but it's up to you as you are the programmer.

doing something like this would mean having to decompile the player model and editing the poly structure and re-compiling it. in doing so, i dont know if they can have server side "models" the same way they can do server side "skins"

doing something like this would mean having to decompile the player model and editing the poly structure and re-compiling it. in doing so, i dont know if they can have server side "models" the same way they can do server side "skins"

The models are already custom so I don't see how they couldn't be changed and re-added.

Having said that, I have no experience with modeling.

The models are already custom so I don't see how they couldn't be changed and re-added.

Having said that, I have no experience with modeling.

the model itself is the standard valve player model, its the skin thats custom

Well it's up to you guys but since it is an sG server shouldn't it say sG instead of UV?

Oh, newfag. Newfag newfag newfag. Silly newfag.

the model itself is the standard valve player model, its the skin thats custom

It is not the same model.

Neither is the CT.

Even if they were standard you can still edit them and compile them in a new model and have them work in the servers. Server-side skins have been used for awhile now.

It is not the same model.

Neither is the CT.

Even if they were standard you can still edit them and compile them in a new model and have them work in the servers. Server-side skins have been used for awhile now.

i thought that only the skins were server side, but the models can be too, which means it wouldnt be hard at all to edit the "uvjailbr" model to make him more built. just have to know how to do 3d modeling is all.

I say after you guys are done sorting out the regular CT-T Models, we get some sexy admin models added.

Either way the ones posted so far look really nice.

I say after you guys are done sorting out the regular CT-T Models, we get some sexy admin models added.

Either way the ones posted so far look really nice.

Yea that would be cool.. And that will probably encourage people to buy admin for it too..

I think the skins should stay the way they are for the most part.

The stuff that needs editing should be our old =(UV)= clan tag that is still on the T skin. That could be changed to sG.

And maybe some admins skins wouldnt hurt.

I dont see what we could possibly need more than that.

What exactly would be ample for an admin skin? A few different colors on the sleeves or collar? Perhaps different cranium accesories such as scars?

Sky is the limit, here.

jbrevolutionjailv10005.jpg

Something I did for shits and giggles.

Shoulda done pink or some shit lol.

With red they look like crack head santas.

Sign in to follow this