Sign in to follow this  
Rayne

Engagement is off

Only in America.

On a side note... I'd be sure I get that ring back.

And apparently in the UK... Not sure how UK law works, but here, engagement rings are gifts in contemplation of marriage, so the guy always gets them back if the wedding is canceled.

Anyway, at least you whooped the fool's ass.

Sorry to hear this mate.

If you let me know what city you live in here in the UK, i'll come out with you on friday. I'm a good party started ;)

Of cource if you live in the south i can't that is.

Also, i'd have loovveed to have seen that guy's face after you were done with him. And his now "non existant" ballsack.

Guest Fohacidal

Im pretty sure infidelity exists everywhere

Man this really blows. Do you even know why she cheated on you?

Got no idea mate, we'd been together on and off for about 3 years, and every time we've been together shes been nothing but happy, and if anything she's the one who was the lesser in bed.

By the way I got the ring back before she left, it got thrown at me.

Rayne, you shouldve turned around,back handed the bitch across the face,took the hammer out of her hand, limped over to the guy while he still had his pants off and crushed his fucking balls.

Sorry to hear bro :S

Rayne I respect you for not hitting her, on the other hand kicking the guy ass was a good thing. Just imagine if you had hit her, you would probably be in jail and guess what... shewould be out doing the same thing. It suck but now you know better.

It is now time to get your life together and move on. Good luck and keep your head up.

Rayne I respect you for not hitting her, on the other hand kicking the guy ass was a good thing. Just imagine if you had hit her, you would probably be in jail and guess what... shewould be out doing the same thing. It suck but now you know better.

It is now time to get your life together and move on. Good luck and keep your head up.

I couldn't hit a girl even if I wanted to, its not right. In the guys case, he won't be using his piece for a long time after I was through with him. Her sister [who I'm best mates with] sent me a picture of the guy yesterday and aparantly he's had to have a metal plate put under his eye socket because I broke it according to her.

Her sister [who I'm best mates with] sent me a picture of the guy yesterday and aparantly he's had to have a metal plate put under his eye socket because I broke it according to her.

ahaha, owned.

Is it so wrong of me to have the desire to see the picture of the man who fucked your fiance', and whom you beat the living shit out of? Not before hand, after the beating of course. That shit is raw. Pictures of his balls give you +2 points.

Rayne nice job owning his life, but wait did the guy know that you two were engaged?

I didn't have much time to take a picture of him while I was throwing him out of my house. Of course he knew she was engaged, everyone did.