Sign in to follow this  
Mitch

Fun sG Gaming Competition

So we have two possible servers available for us.

So far I have $100 for prizes, and any more donations would be nice if you felt like it.

I have three people willing to help, and if you want to help just PM me.

Right now, I'll leave this up for any further ideas, the idea will become more solidified by Monday.

Why play on a dead map? Leagues dont use that map anymore, and its gay lol

It's probably the best de_ map out there. At least, IMO.

It's probably the best de_ map out there. At least, IMO.

Its CT sided on source because they didnt do the proportions correctly. The best DE map in source is de_inferno_pro

Its CT sided on source because they didnt do the proportions correctly. The best DE map in source is de_inferno_pro

We'll probably do matches of 10 rounds, switch after 5.

To make it the best possible, just stick to the way leagues do it and go with de_ maps only. If you go with cs_ maps almost all can be extremely T sided.

I don't mind which server we use, but mine will be running smooth without anything installed on it other than league required things (zblock to stop scripts, req maps, and the exec. files for matches)... Plus that leaves klark from doing any extra work ;P

To make it the best possible, just stick to the way leagues do it and go with de_ maps only. If you go with cs_ maps almost all can be extremely T sided.

I don't mind which server we use, but mine will be running smooth without anything installed on it other than league required things (zblock to stop scripts, req maps, and the exec. files for matches)... Plus that leaves klark from doing any extra work ;P

ALL cs maps are T sided. And we can just use sv_pure and make it so that it uses the files from the CSS cache file, rather than your extracted files to prevent lawler wallers and scripters.

sv_pure and install zBlock with Bhop disabled. just play MR15, switch at 15 first to 16 double elimination. It wont take that long because I doubt there will be that many teams

sv_pure and install zBlock with Bhop disabled. just play MR15, switch at 15 first to 16 double elimination. It wont take that long because I doubt there will be that many teams

zBlock bitches it's fucking tits off if you don't have sv_pure set, so that works.

what about de_nuke?

or cs_office?

Nuke, yes. Office, no.

zBlock bitches it's fucking tits off if you don't have sv_pure set, so that works.

Nuke, yes. Office, no.

Should be a single or double elimination with a map rotation

Round 1 ) de_dust2

Round 2) de_inferno_pro

Round 3) de_nuke

Finals 4) de_train

Should be a single or double elimination with a map rotation

Round 1 ) de_dust2

Round 2) de_inferno_pro

Round 3) de_nuke

Finals 4) de_train

:<