Sign in to follow this  
BeauutifulChaos

Apology?

whyd this die i wanna see more and i may be late but i may not know jason or danielle but jason seems like he was just trying to clean a mess up and a danielle wasnt helping the situation at all

Even though im in the clan, it was rather lulzy to watch. I didn't get too involved.

Same i was having fun just poping in here and there with random shit, just to keep thing's going for ooo a whole 2 second's before the next post came in :)

Im fairly confused why all this shit is going straight at her, when Coinstar had to have approved of this to have Church to post the digest. just saying.

Because she wanted the attention, hence the thread? Is there really any other explanation?

And right, this whole issue did not affect the clan. Obviously we aren't losing any admin subscribers nor discouraging potentials subscriber from subscribing.

Dammit blaze, you and your sig

We all know that this mistake wasn't made my Dannielle on her own, so stop with blaming absolutly everything on her. I've just read 4 threads of complete bullshit mostly directed at her.

Countless times, she has clearly stated everything done, was done so to improve the community. Fair enough it was gone about the wrong way and some people's trust was shaken. But christ, the problems have been resolved, maybe she didn't want to apologize, but she did, apologizing is the hardest thing to do, especially when you are apologizing about something you thought was a good idea.

You all need to take a step back and realize how much fucking pressure these staff members are under trying to make our gaming time a better experience.

Thanks a lot Danny for trying to better the community. And thanks for the apology.

Because she wanted the attention, hence the thread? Is there really any other explanation?

And right, this whole issue did not affect the clan. Obviously we aren't losing any admin subscribers nor discouraging potentials subscriber from subscribing.

Dammit blaze, you and your sig

Im not talking about just in this thread. There is alot of blame going to her, when in reality Coinstar is The Head Dude, and it was through him that it ended up happening.

Im not talking about just in this thread. There is alot of blame going to her, when in reality Coinstar is The Head Dude, and it was through him that it ended up happening.

i suppose but then again, obviously no one is going to fully rant on coin for the sole purpose of paypal.

even though coinstar has been conspiring about this ever since the "Danielle back as a staff member?" thread or w/e its called. haha. :)

i dont quite remember but Danielle wrote up the digest? if not, then not. but coinstar obviously wont admit he is thinking clearly, or gone crazy. damnit, i got distracted at your stupid sig again dude.

anyways, all this thread is doing is fueling a dying fire despite whatever the intentions were to create this thread. maybe it was created for that sole purpose.

"i'm quitting because im stubborn but im going to make this situation a little worse"

^ that may not be true but thats what some people are thinking.

The reasoning that Coinstar had for wanting her back as financial MGR made sense. She was trusted with it previously, and never fucked that up.

And also, inb4 whiteknighting. Which im not, im just trying to straighten this out a little cause there was no reason for it to be all shoved back on her even though she had SOME part in it.

The reasoning that Coinstar had for wanting her back as financial MGR made sense. She was trusted with it previously, and never fucked that up.

And also, inb4 whiteknighting. Which im not, im just trying to straighten this out a little cause there was no reason for it to be all shoved back on her even though she had SOME part in it.

haha i was joking. maybe. but kind of a coincidence, is it not?

but thats what happen to vocal people. she ripped renji's balls, stuck it on her, and started talking. Renji simply trolled. and coin isn't publicly talking so people forget about him.

well we gave renji a lot of shit already, so he's not missing out.

I think we, the community, is raging is because what happened is like rigged elections. 4 staff members get the boot for no apparent reason (at the time) and one L2 becomes Adviser. Wow, look guys, major staff reform? How did this happen? What did they do?

Then, we knew some people weren't putting enough time into sG and so on and so forth. We got this explanation after we read it in the digest. Then we found out like 1/2 of the staff didn't even know about it beforehand and now we're like Deja Vu? Isn't this the SAME EXACT THING that happened when Noire was kicked? He didn't know he was being demoted until he read the digest either.

We need a Documentarian Staff - Someone who's only job it is to post digests like once a week or once every 2 weeks.

But why are you all raging at Renji too? Its not as if he did anything wrong. Its all good and well you all saying "Oh if I was offered staff I'd turn it down" bullshit would you!. Half of you would snap Coinstars hand off if he offered a staff position to you.

Renjii was offered a position, and as an intelligent person, he took it thinking he could help better our community. He did nothing wrong, his rank is low but he is clearly capable of more than his label.

Grow up and end this shit, its getting old.

Guest Fohacidal
But why are you all raging at Renji too? Its not as if he did anything wrong. Its all good and well you all saying "Oh if I was offered staff I'd turn it down" bullshit would you!. Half of you would snap Coinstars hand off if he offered a staff position to you.

Renjii was offered a position, and as an intelligent person, he took it thinking he could help better our community. He did nothing wrong, his rank is low but he is clearly capable of more than his label.

Someone else who obviously doesnt get the point

have you seen him lately?

have you seen him lately?

After the fact is after the fact. The only way to get through to the trolls apparently is to troll them back. Notice the thread died when I started defending myself? Because they couldn't come up with anything new outside of their old inferior insults

Nah, it's still going strong.

You just showed your true trolling colors in it though.

The only true colors that were shown, is how quickly members of the community are to bandwagon to avoid being the targets of trolling, yet if they had just stood by their beliefs in the first place, we wouldn't have been in this situation to begin with. I am still the same person, I have just given up all hope and care that someday sG will ever pull itself out of the shit hole it dug itself into with the flimsy rules and loopholes.

Guest Fohacidal
The only true colors that were shown, is how quickly members of the community are to bandwagon to avoid being the targets of trolling, yet if they had just stood by their beliefs in the first place, we wouldn't have been in this situation to begin with. I am still the same person, I have just given up all hope and care that someday sG will ever pull itself out of the shit hole it dug itself into with the flimsy rules and loopholes.

Its like you are trying to prove to us more and MORE why the community doesnt sympathize with you, you dont even freaking understand it and continue to act like your reasoning somehow overrules everything. Jesus renji shut the fuck up and fall back into obscurity please

Guest Fohacidal

Fohacidal | Go Colts: me or him?

it_had_ten.cpp: You. And people like you (Junzou, Ponch, Project, Pebbz).

it_had_ten.cpp: You guys are the reason this attempt was made.

it_had_ten.cpp: And you guys trying to stir up the drama, like there is some evil plot is pathetic.

it_had_ten.cpp: And Junzou's little PR stunt even more so.

it_had_ten.cpp: Even though he was one of the "drama queens" he mentioned.

Fohacidal | Go Colts: and who is this again?

it_had_ten.cpp: And that is relevant why?

Fohacidal | Go Colts: because I have absolutely no clue who this is again

Fohacidal | Go Colts: although the capitlization and punctuation hint

Fohacidal | Go Colts: i dont want to say anything

it_had_ten.cpp: I don't see why I would need to disclose that information. It's not like the simple fact that you part of the problem would change, no matter who says it.

Fohacidal | Go Colts: god its like you are the clone of zeus

it_had_ten.cpp: If you had actually changed and/or had a few brain cells you would have been applauding that change made a few nights ago.

it_had_ten.cpp: Seeing as how your only lifeline had been made expendable.

it_had_ten.cpp: And the other two were removed.

Fohacidal | Go Colts: hey zeus

Fohacidal | Go Colts: ugaydawg

im gonna pull a zeus and just leave this right HEEYAR

id post the first thing he said but it has a naughty word in it!

Lol, nice zeus you pulled there.

Uhh... despite whatever Danielle did. Nothing happened to the community.

Nothing better and nothing worse.

For the most part anyway :)

I have just given up all hope and care that someday sG will ever pull itself out of the shit hole it dug itself into with the flimsy rules and loopholes.

There may be loopholes and partially enforced rules, but at least abuse of power for personal gain is still relatively low compared to how bad it would have been under your regime change. Hell, you made up a load of unsubstantiated bullshit to remove one of your enemies from staff, and that was before you were offered any sort of leadership role (which I doubt, considering it was 3 days before the leadership change, but hey, I've got no evidence stating otherwise). Within 30 minutes of you getting Manager access, you immediately deleted (not just removed admin, but deleted) Sourcebans accounts of several people from the Jailbreak server.

Also, lol at Zeus saying that I'm the reason that this regime change was made. You guys all know that Renji offered me Advisor shortly after he was made Manager, right?