Sign in to follow this  
Church

Syndicate Gaming Digest [ 3/10/10]

Syndicate Gaming Digest

Dear Community,

There have been some major changes made within the staff and the staff structure.

With this new staff restructure, a few didn't make it. We would like to thank them for all of their previous help.

Pebbz

HoboinArmy

Lesbian Dad

Mitch

Along with this we would like to welcome someone to staff who we see high hopes in really helping this clan/community pick up.

Congratulate Renji^. He has shown to us dedication and strength to help make this clan succeed.

Staff Department Breakdown:

With recent changes, the staff structure has been broken down into a hierarchy system with 3 different sub-departments. This was done so that people aren't pressured to act outside their area of expertise.

Above these departments will be a General Manager and an Assistant Manager. Their jobs are pretty explanatory.

Coinstar will be taking the place of General Manager while Church will be Assistant Manager.

The 3 sub-departments are as follows:

Financial Department:

The financial department is in charge of all of the communities funds and expenditures.

Financial Manager: Danielle

Department Advisors: N/A

Tech Department:

The tech department is in charge for the day to day upkeep and maintenance of our game servers and web server. If you have any issues regarding either of the aforementioned, these are the people who will deal with it.

Tech Manager: Jason

Department Advisor: XKlark

Department Advisor: Kai

Department Advisor: Yiyas

Department Advisor: Clay

Administrative Department:

The administrative department is in charge of Rank and Recruitment, as well as disciplinary actions in the complaint department. This includes, but is not limited to: Issuing and overturning bans, issuing infractions, and the review and revision of rules.

Administrative Manager: Renji^

Department Advisor: Oracion

Department Advisor: Howard Dean

Department Advisor: Blaze

Department Advisor: Longcat

Note: Managers will still come together to make big final decisions or ask for opinions on certain matters.

You may also see Managers floating around and helping other departments, but they are not to make final decisions outside of their department.

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

hmm, this seems really familiar....

Well, there's definitely been some major changes here as you can see. I know a lot of you may dislike me because of my jailbreak stint, however I am asking you to bear with me as a manager and let me prove my worth to you before making any rash assumptions. And thank you.

Peace out dogs. If this is a legit changeup, you can take my name out off of the staff list. I'll take my exstaff admin and go green. Nice job discussing this, especially with a fellow manager.

Peace out dogs. If this is a legit changeup, you can take my name out off of the staff list. I'll take my exstaff admin and go green. Nice job discussing this, especially with a fellow manager.

sorry WCS gaiz, Im outie

oh snap!

lol, this clan is... i dont even fucking know how to explain it. I understand how the trolls feel now. Kool-Aid, here I come.

lol, this clan is... i dont even fucking know how to explain it. I understand how the trolls feel now. Kool-Aid, here I come.

welcome my son. i call my brother son cause he shines like one

welcome my son. i call my brother son cause he shines like one

Shut the fuck up. You're not leader of the Kool-Aid Posse. As such, you are in no position to allow such people in.

Although I do agree.

FUCK HOBO LUL.

Shut the fuck up. You're not leader of the Kool-Aid Posse. As such, you are in no position to allow such people in.

Although I do agree.

FUCK HOBO LUL.

OH SHIT KOOLAID DRAMA

This is a better troll than the time I gave Chronx manager for a day

best idea ever. why wasn't this in the digest?

OK.

How did Renji go from L4, to Manager of the clan?

Why is Mitch demoted?

Why is Longcat demoted?

When did Church become the leader of decisions?

Ok so I'm going to censor this. No Infraction please.

Don't read this if you want to be offended

Number one, Ugly CHaos or Dani or w/e is the most unstable person in this clan. She ragequit over her pics being put on 4 chan. And your putting her in charge of the money? LOL

That bitch is going to cry about something else and then take the money with her

Number two, Renji? Wtf? Who is this kid? A jailbreak fag who's a manager? Thats worse then the fact that you didn't take away Oracion's manager

Which you should have done

OVER PEBBZ

YOU FUCKERS

Anyhow

Back to the main point, Renji? lol? This kid looks like a tool from the past month I've seen him on the forums.

Is he going to act all mature now that he has manager? This is laughable

Anyhow keep up the good work guys!

I expect a full coup soon!