Sign in to follow this  
Guest Horny©at

Hide and Seek css source mod

Guest Horny©at

We definitely need to have a server like this. Shits so cash!

Yes or no?

ps. EPIC VIDEO IS EPIC

The Ts will spawn with nothing but 2 flashes and a HE Grenade and have to stay alive for 3:30 min.

The HE Grenade freezes CTs which are hit for some seconds.

The CTs have a knife and have to try to catch the Ts.

LpWiJzyw7ig&feature=related

If you want to play Hide N Seek Source go to this server:

85.114.135.110:27030 <---- I'm not advertising, this is for educational purposes only. This is the ONLY HnS server In CSS,couldn't find anymore , so if you want to see what the mod is like then go there.

Download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/shigkx

Download Hide N Seek Source: http://addons.eventscripts.com/addons...

Staff should take a look to see if we can add this to serverlist or something.......... pretty fun IMO.

Guest Horny©at
its only fun if the ts are like objects. like a pole, box, flowers etc

Did you watch the video? This is not the old HnS where you transform into an object.

Guest Horny©at
The server will be empty most of the time :l

That's a really great assumption you made. I guess you know the future huh..........

Well this looks hella fun.

It is. I played on this server 4 months ago before my computer broke with 20 people on the server; It's fucking hectic. I don't blame people who find this boring. Only those who CAN bhop will find it fun. You got someone chasing your ass and you have to break their ankles basically.

I am a massive fan of this mod on 1.6, although this Source version seems to be missing the blocks. I'm willing to try it out though.

Guest Horny©at
I am a massive fan of this mod on 1.6, although this Source version seems to be missing the blocks. I'm willing to try it out though.

I've played both, they're both STILL fun. It's also a growing css mod, hasn't been out too long; was thinking we can support it somehow.

Only prop hunt is fun.

exactly. lol on the bhop breaking ankles. bhop is easy for me but props are better

That's a really great assumption you made. I guess you know the future huh..........

Being ironic won't help you.

Why do you want to make a server when most of the time some servers are almost empty...? Look at the deathrun server, yesterday on the server, only 4 person were playing, the maximum i've seen is 19.

You also seem to forget that making a server costs money and time. The donation are there but still. I know a community on cs 1,6, they made a HnS server ----> 0-6/32 players.

This server won't be popular.

Complete waste of time and money IMO.

Anyone remember Lemon from our old Dust2 server?

I remember he brought me into a Hide n Seek server once, and it was fucking amazing. XD

The only thing-- after playing it non-stop for a while, it gets pretty boring. Although I really enjoyed it at first. I got to know some amazing hiding spots. =)

I think we should at least give it a try, the deathrun server used to have no one in for weeks but after we had a few events on there, it has at least 6+ players on the majority of the time now

Guest Horny©at
Being ironic won't help you.

Why do you want to make a server when most of the time some servers are almost empty...? Look at the deathrun server, yesterday on the server, only 4 person were playing, the maximum i've seen is 19.

You also seem to forget that making a server costs money and time. The donation are there but still. I know a community on cs 1,6, they made a HnS server ----> 0-6/32 players.

This server won't be popular.

Complete waste of time and money IMO.

You're funny. I never said buy a a server and let's go all out or the whole nine on this. I said let's try it, you never know what's going to happen.

Also, being pessimistic doesn't help your reputation around here, saying "This server won't be popular" or "complete waste of time and money" shows you don't give anything a chance. Be optimistic and positive.

We used to have a HnS server(props one), I'm pretty sure. It was popular sometimes, but was usually empty (from what I recall).

BTW, deathrun used to be a lot more popular than it is now. The physics messing up and shit killed the population on DR.

Anyone remember Lemon from our old Dust2 server?

I remember he brought me into a Hide n Seek server once, and it was fucking amazing. XD

The only thing-- after playing it non-stop for a while, it gets pretty boring. Although I really enjoyed it at first. I got to know some amazing hiding spots. =)

I remember lemon. I think he's pissed at me, though. I fucked with him a lot(still do over steam chat).

You're funny. I never said buy a a server and let's go all out or the whole nine on this. I said let's try it, you never know what's going to happen.

Also, being pessimistic doesn't help your reputation around here, saying "This server won't be popular" or "complete waste of time and money" shows you don't give anything a chance. Be optimistic and positive.

Ok, try it. Make this server. I still think that the server won't be popular =]

And btw, what's reputation doing there? I don't care of my 'reputation' on this forum, I just give my opinion. If you don't like it, ignore me. I am way more active on the servers.

Sign in to follow this