Sign in to follow this  
Rayne

Engaged

I popped the question about three hours ago, and my girlfriend said yes.

Unfortunately it means I have to leave our humble bachelor ranks, but its about time something like this happened.

Thanks man, tell you what though, its not like the movies show it, its a lot more emotional than they give you credit for.

Lol well being thought of as younger, at my unsteady age is always a complement as I'm only getting older. Never the less my microphone does make me sound deceptively young :P

Thanks a lot though, I'd go over and wake her up but I hate waking her when she looks so gorgeous sleeping.

Lol I wouldn't go crazy over it, a ring would always be nice, but not much on the chocolate. I'm not that big on wearing jewelry, unless they're like wristbands or jelly bracelets. :P

Wish I could of afforded a better ring though to be honest, obviously she'll be happy with it, but I always pictured having the perfect ring.

I hate to act and sound all sloppy, but for once I'm actually allowed to be emotional and not sound like a goon.

Not enough. It's still huge.

Lol I wouldn't go crazy over it, a ring would always be nice, but not much on the chocolate. I'm not that big on wearing jewelry, unless they're like wristbands or jelly bracelets. :P

Sorry, that's the survival kit for my next boyfriend. But yeah, I do agree with amber. If you're not happy with this ring, save up and buy her one for maybe another anniversary. One year engaged, or something?

Yea, girls go crazy over that shit. Jewelry & chocolate. It's like the survival kit for males in relationships.

Note to self. Find a way to make Chocolate ring....

For an engagement present Amber should have one damn sig and one quote. Your bride will love it.

QFT

I also thing the one sig should be the one I made you...An engagement present from you to me :D.

Yea, girls go crazy over that shit. Jewelry & chocolate. It's like the survival kit for males in relationships.

Yeah, because you would know... oh wait.

Congratz man!