Sign in to follow this  
subgunner

How subgunner found out?

I went to the forums today after picking up a lucky penny RIGHT in FRONT of my locker in school. I picked it up and prayed with my heart that I will win a copy of Battlefield Bad Company 2 from Cointstar.

I later went to the forums and I saw 1 notification in my inbox. I opened it and found a letter... I said to myself,"Holy fucking shit sweet mother of jesus i will loves you forever coinstar PANDA RAWR!" and lat8r I died of a heart attack. In heaven I met the Holy Coinstar Jesus and he said, " you must not die yet Subby, you must complete the download and populate our Bad Company 2 server" I replied, "yes it is my destiny!" He then sent me back from heaven to my decaying corpse and I opened up the Gift and started the download.

I loves COINSTAR!

Download at 7% in 6 mins.

Download at 12% in 12 mins.

Download at 17% in 15 mins. I will finish by end of day :)

Guest Waffle

I hope your computer blows up or something at 99%.

It was a gift.

I still don't understand why you gave to me though, was I special? If so then :D;););););):D:D:):)

I dont get any birthday presents this year cause I'm getting a job in the summer. Coinstar I treat this as my B-Day present LOVES!

68% complete

Guest formerlyaeth

lol who plays BC2

its all about CoD1

How I found out I won BC2:

[17:30] sG | Clay [Ҝusң|Adv]: coinstar i have a problemi took all my canada too you and it only gave me back 0 usd wtf i need advisor because i am active on forums and wcs and i got free admin because im always in the wcs server and i need advisor because i think id be good for the community and i think i should get advisor did i get advisor coinstar did i get it yet

[17:30] sG | CoinStar : zsg w

RG

[17:30] sG | CoinStar : GW

[17:30] sG | CoinStar : EWG

[17:30] sG | CoinStar : EW

GF

EW Gh

[17:30] sG | CoinStar : wR

H

[17:30] sG | CoinStar : wEH

er

[17:30] sG | CoinStar : et5

[17:30] sG | CoinStar : jkyu

[17:30] sG | CoinStar : k

[17:30] sG | CoinStar : yts

[17:30] sG | CoinStar : je5

[17:30] sG | CoinStar : 3y

[17:30] <This user has sent too many messages in a short amount of time>

Your mean, oh well I've successfully installed it and started playing on our sG server yesterday :)

....bitch.

Lmao, jking, have fun. My pc prolly couldn't handle it.

What is "deauthorization" when I launch the game?

You get 10 computers you can have it on simultaneously due to DRM restrictions. If you deauthorize it, it adds one more to the amount you can have. So if you have it activated on your laptop and your desktop, you can have 8 more copies activated on other computers. Deauthorizing it on your laptop now allows you to have it authorized on 9 computers. Etc.