Sign in to follow this  
CoinStar

Bad Company 2 - Raffle Information

Here's your chance to earn a free copy. That's right people, free. Here it is again for you people sporting a 26" display with a massive resolution, free.

How's this work? Over the course of today I'll be creating a few polls. All you've got to do is vote on them for your chance to win. They'll lock at random times to keep things even. It's open to everyone, though, you must be an active community or forum member for your vote valid. You should also make sure your computer meets the minimum requirements.

Can we afford to do this? Fifty percent of your copy will be paid using community generated revenue and I'll back the other fifty percent on my dime. Since I no longer play games, I'll think of it as the money I would have spent on games. This'll allow us to give out a few more copies without burning too much of our cash on hand.

Why am I that nice of a guy? We operate this place on a pretty tight budget, this year especially considering our vB license is expired and we're forced to buy a new one. It wasn't our license anyway, P2 actually still owns it. At least he let us keep it instead of selling it for nom-noms or back charging us for another 800 USD, what a guy. That's all beside the point. You can't exactly give what you don't have. Suzie has two apples and Fred ate five of them. Fred obviously planted an apple tree, I mean really. It's sort of like a thanks for your support kind of thing.

I'm done now. On with the show...

Keep an eye out for those polls.

Don't use the link at the top of the forums, I think it's still broken. Here's a link you can use, you know, if you were to donate.

Donate