Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Turbo

about the admin gun rule

so i was wondering if giving yourself an awp when there are plenty of others weapons on the map would be against the rules? personally, i like the awp better than the scout(which was on the map)

forgot the name of the map but it's the one with the teleporters and the 4 square in the middle of it..

i can use a scout but really prefer awp, does it matter if i give myself one?

i would understand not giving myself the machine gun or something similar since that can be abused, but an awp and scout are pretty much the same thing....

well..if you can not get an awp through buying at spawn or picking it up, then maybe your not suppose to have one?

and they Aren't the same thing

The question is, why is there a need to give yourself a gun to begin with with your admin when there are usually plenty of choices in the armory as is?

The reasoning I'm basing this off of is so that admins or CT's in general aren't getting 'easy mode' weapons whenever they want. The give weapon command should solely be used for fulilling LR or game purposes.

The question is, why is there a need to give yourself a gun to begin with with your admin when there are usually plenty of choices in the armory as is?

The reasoning I'm basing this off of is so that admins or CT's in general aren't getting 'easy mode' weapons whenever they want. The give weapon command should solely be used for fulilling LR or game purposes.

Agreed. Also to OP, the AWP and Scout are nothing close to being alike. The AWP Is a 1 hit kill, the Scout does 77-86 damage but you can run while shooting. If the map maker didnt intend you to have and awp, then you probably shouldnt have one. Why is it fair that when everyone else has M4s and a T tries to escape but you pick him from across the map because you have an AWP

i could pick him off with a scout as well...i guess you all are right...seems fair...oh and oracion, i usually give all Ts knives on maps that don't give it to them automatically would that be against rules too??

i could pick him off with a scout as well...i guess you all are right...seems fair...oh and oracion, i usually give all Ts knives on maps that don't give it to them automatically would that be against rules too??

No that fine. We're specifically talking about guns. T's should have knives to begin with else they can't rebel. Like on Mars, sometimes there aren't enough knives, so that's more than fair to give T's them.

Oracian is there a command to strip all the weapons of someone? Just wondering

It would have to be coded from scratch but it is possible to make this. but is not needed in jb whatsoever. but zm, possibly.

Oracian is there a command to strip all the weapons of someone? Just wondering

If you're thinking of using this like for when a t doesn't drop a gun then it would really alter the gameplay. Said t could rebel and kill cts. If this is for another purpose like if no one should have weapons then it's more understandable.

they usually do this is the beginning of the round, and it's kinda annoying when everything lags...you sure there isn't a command to remove the guns you see from the map?

It would have to be coded from scratch but it is possible to make this. but is not needed in jb whatsoever. but zm, possibly.

There's been stuff like this coded before, it wouldn't have to be from scratch. You could do it in few cases, but overall wouldn't be useful in jb.

We're specifically talking about guns.

Free reign to give T's as many smokes/flashes/grenades as you want!! WOOOO... jk btw.