Sign in to follow this  
Beerman1555

LateNight JB Crew!

I would like to start getting more people on JB late nights...

Mainly anywhere from Midnight till 4:00-5:00am.

Most of the people I see on the server this late at night are:

- Beerman

-xKURSHAx

-give me your children

-Bayo Auto

-panda (sometimes)

- some random dude from holland

-and a few other random people.

Dont ask why im up till 4:30am playing JB. (6:30am for you people who are in same time zone as server) I just get carried away. HAHA

But yeahhhh i would love to see more action on their late night. Its not bad actually, things are calm for the most part. Everyone is cool, pays attention, follows rules, and for the most part everyone keeps the shit talking on the low. Yeah even I dont talk shit.

But once again, check it out if you cant fall asleep. or if your doing homework or whatever. We would love to give you a late night spankin.

-Beerman

i go in every once in a while 2-4 am central, usually see all thsoe people and actually play cause its not a bunch of screaming kids and bunch of nagas not followin rules n such

im only in on that time on the weekends. but yeah, around 11 it got down to about 15 people. then 12 it was at about 25-30 with you guys. i left cause i was tired.

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

you left cos you're a bitch!

J/k, anyway I'm ocassionally in there that late at night when I become bored of everything else and I'm not tired.

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

I've been playing too much mtgo and poker late at night while finishing up articles for things, I'll try and make more an effort, but when I'm in there late at night, it's when it's awesome. Very relaxed, good wardens, good stuff. I like the small 15-30 crowd we get sometimes in there, and I hope we keep it like that for a good while. I don't like dealing with 20 people spamming their mics for warden, asking for orders to be repeated, ect ect.

Yeah, to me, server is only playable late at night.

In the morning its all little kids, and my unfavourite kind of person warden monkeh having him there chaos just ensues. Just rogue grab-assed stupidity. Ppl FK left and right and nobody even cares or does anything about it. Its just too hard to police and maintain in the morning thru to afternoon thats why I play during the eve when all I have to deal with is one korean named Freekirrer.

In the morning its all little kids, and my unfavourite kind of person warden monkeh having him there chaos just ensues. Just rogue grab-assed stupidity. Ppl FK left and right and nobody even cares or does anything about it. Its just too hard to police and maintain in the morning thru to afternoon thats why I play during the eve when all I have to deal with is one korean named Freekirrer.

you just named the two best wardens.

jailbreak isnt a nazi deathcamp

Warden Monkeh doesnt just let them go do whatever they want when hes warden he just doesnt scrutenize them because they are younger then 16 like most other people do. When someone is identified as a little kid whoever is warden tends to usualy be harsher on them and what they do then someone else even though most of us sometimes make the same mistakes, As long as they dont mic spam and talk over people everytime they open there mouth I'm fine with them....but this is off topic

Anywho I play late nights alot and I agree with Chicago Ted I only realy like playing with around 20-27 people on the server.

P.S. I'm sad you didnt put me on the original list of Late night Jber's ;_;

P.S. I'm sad you didnt put me on the original list of Late night Jber's ;_;

lol I am reposting an ACTUAL late night JB thread. that was more of an idea.

Ill be sure to put you on there :D It was 5am and i was tired