Sign in to follow this  
Guest Parrot

Phoenix here with an apology

Guest Mr Clickerson
WHOA WAIT. this is stupid u where banned for what ambers dun like 5 times and she got away with it.

Ahem, Amber hasn't done what Phoenix did. She didn't even "get away" with it, considering the person who was shown in the picture never came to her about it.

It's too bad we can't vote on these types of things. 4chan is nothing compared to ACTUALLY phoneing someone and posting their address.

Address + Phone # > Pictures.

even though 80% of you won't believe me...

this would be true except others posted information to find her, you could use that to find out her ip/facebook (which i believe they direct linked). then her personal info also.

me personally believe p1 shouldn't be banned, then again i find it completely hilarious that the rules were "bent" to cover this, mainly because it upset BC, who we all know (but most won't agree), has uv in her hands. if junezoe woulda cried about his pictures (and him only) nothing would have happened, most likely he would have been trolled hard. the reason it was taken so serious was of who it was.

and to top it all of p1 admitted to it (inb4 hiding behind screen talk).

Guest Mr Clickerson

this would be true except others posted information to find her, you could use that to find out her ip/facebook (which i believe they direct linked). then her personal info also.

me personally believe p1 shouldn't be banned, then again i find it completely hilarious that the rules were "bent" to cover this, mainly because it upset BC, who we all know (but most won't agree), has uv in her hands. if junezoe woulda cried about his pictures (and him only) nothing would have happened, most likely he would have been trolled hard. the reason it was taken so serious was of who it was.

Hmmm... The situation caused a staff member to leave, incorporated many people's pictures, liked to her Facebook, as well as linked back to the UV forums. The rules were not bent- they were upheld. It's unfortunate that Phoenix did this, allowing the situation to snowball.

Who really gives a fuck here? -If someone is going to post their information that can be publicly viewed anyway, then there shouldn't be a problem with it being posted anywhere else.

If someone didn't want to be seen then they shouldn't have posted their picture in the first place.

Cry my a river.

Who really gives a fuck here? -If someone is going to post their information that can be publicly viewed anyway, then there shouldn't be a problem with it being posted anywhere else.

If someone didn't want to be seen then they shouldn't have posted their picture in the first place.

Cry my a river.

Concur

You know who else didnt think it was bad?

Hitler.

Do you wanna be like him?

hitler is nothing compared to phoenix plus you said you left. why you'd come back

Guest Mr Clickerson
Concur

Info that is kept private except to those who are your friends... Anyone can access shit, no matter how hard you try to keep it private. If you seriously feel that way, I hope you don't have a Facebook or Myspace, because no matter your settings, you're a hypocrite. Same with Mayo.

nvm

PIP!!

Not cool.

PIP!

Yeah, not really necessary. Try not to do that again.

PIP!!

PIP!!!

Hmmm... The situation caused a staff member to leave, incorporated many people's pictures, liked to her Facebook, as well as linked back to the UV forums. The rules were not bent- they were upheld. It's unfortunate that Phoenix did this, allowing the situation to snowball.

PIP!!

Cry my a river.

PIP!

I would if I could understand what language you are speaking here.

(Trying to be humerous, not bitchy. Just an fyi.) loldongsD

PIP!!

Concur

PIP!

hitler is nothing compared to phoenix plus you said you left. why you'd come back

OMGH PPIP!

Info that is kept private except to those who are your friends... Anyone can access shit, no matter how hard you try to keep it private. If you seriously feel that way, I hope you don't have a Facebook or Myspace, because no matter your settings, you're a hypocrite. Same with Mayo.

PIP!

Who's cousin are we talking about here?

PIP

Renji's... I think.

BLATANT PIP

lol Nice.

But yea, PIP is not PIP. Different crimes have different punishments and you guys are being super SRS about this PIP shit, right? Rightly so. But, each different offense depending on how big it is, should recieve the proper punishment. It shouldn't be that someone does something big and gets a small punishment, and someone who does something smaller (in comparison to the big crime) gets a longer punishment. It just doesn't fit.

Get the punishment to fit.

WTF WHO IS NICE PIP!

pretty sure shes renji's cousin

or is that pip aswell?

PIP IN PIP

Everyone should know how easy it is to find anyone on the internet, especially if you got a unique nickname. PIP or not, it's easy to search for it.

Sweet mother of God.

I PIP'd

Not really relevant.

PIP

PPPPHHHOOOEENNNNIIIXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!! Hope you get back in loldongs3 <3

PIP

WHOA WAIT. this is stupid u where banned for what ambers dun like 5 times and she got away with it.

PIP!

Karmaloldongs346868]<troll>Knowing phoenix, his worst punishment would be being kicked out of the clan but not banned. No L5 lolllll.</troll>

PIP!!!

Ahem, Amber hasn't done what Phoenix did. She didn't even "get away" with it, considering the person who was shown in the picture never came to her about it.

wow pip

Guilty until proven innocent? Apparently.

...pip

No one knows for sure- Phoenix owned up to the pictures of Chaos. The people who posted the others... Well, I can only think of the known trolls being involved, which they more than likely were.

Quoted for nonsensical amounts of truth.

way to pip ass idiot

Chaosssloldongs346824]I'm thinking that Chaos should say something. And say how long she thinks he should be banned.

And fatboy deserves that perm ban more than Phoenix. Phoenix doesn't deserve it at all.

So chaos say plz.

wow chaosss has a right to privact PIP

PIP is PIP, 4chan is much more public than our forums. They both deserve the same punishment IMO.

No less than 9months IMO

PIP

This.

pip

It's too bad we can't vote on these types of things. 4chan is nothing compared to ACTUALLY phoneing someone and posting their address.

Address + Phone # > Pictures.

way to expose we, pip

Yes I totally agree with you.

I prefer that all members should have a vote of some sort.

And then Staff should make a decision upon the votes and what BeautifulChaos says.

...wow pip

But it isnt OUR forums, or OUR community.

plus you're being a tad biased, seeing how its your cousin

pip

I agree. If nothing else, the ban lengths need to be radically changed.

P.S. Karma....your post count loldongsO.

PIP

Okay, I'm going to admit this...

I DIDN'T post pics. GG bai.

Although if I did, I sure as hell wouldn't feel any remorse. Probably make an apology for great lols.

Also did Renji seriously compare Phoenix to Hitler? A Jewish Nazi... I want to see that.

I don't think Foenix cares that much after reading the last bit of the op, don't people usually throw a fit and try numerous ways to get unbanned or off the hook?

way to pip

Well he didn't do crap like that. Your just giving totally

different random examples.

pip

You're comparing strangers who play on our servers to someone who the clan has known for a while. What he did was not as severe was what Fatboy did. If he did release 3 pictures, he should at least get a 3 or 4 month ban alone for the "link back to SG" apparently. And after that, ask Chaos what she wants. She was the only one who was targeted in this.

speaks for itself pip

Chicago Tedloldongs346811]loldongshttploldongs//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_lawloldongs

Anyway, i think everyone here seriously overestimates 4chan. they are not "leegun" who will firebomb your house if they get information.

fucking lol wow pip

Deanloldongs346813]Well, it was chaos

Pictures of me, junzou, nitestalker, among 2 or 3 others were posted as well.

more than anyone.

way to last name pip and chaos

ass idiot wow i fucked this post up sorry howard

Weren't you going on about how you aren't a Jew and how you don't practice the religion?

There were two pictures of me.

I don't recall the Nitestalker picture... Do you mean NEXS?

Mhm.. pip

People who have been banned 6 times are obviously not strangers. Just because you like someone doesnt mean that they should be exempt from punishment. The rules are in place for a reason, and if we start letting people off now, everyone is going to demand the same treatment.

so much pip

But was it Phoenix who posted those?

Not saying they should, but he doesn't deserve a perma. Fatboy's 6 month ban fits this. Fatboy should be perma'd for what he did.

idiot asshole tard pip

Thought you were messing around, sorry.

The thing is though, this isn't as serious as all of that. Don't get me wrong, by no means do I want him to be unbanned right off the bat, but the fact that fatb0y gets off for doing something far worse just really gets to me. I honestly don't understand how they came to that conclusion.

oh was i?, false accusations. pip

Dont know, I just want to point it out that it didnt just pertain to her and that the others are still at large.

i think ill let this one slide...............................

But I never posted those, I didn't even have them. Someone else could of posted them after I posted the link to 4chan on the forums.

yep

You're comparing Phoenix to Hitler? Millions of dead jews vs. a few pictures of Chaos?

Brb, gotta laugh that up a bit.

here we go agin..

Wow really!?!? Are you really comparing what Phoenix did, to Hitler.

That is totally different man. Killing people is bad, but its not like he did that.

uh no im not

fail right? loldongsp

THATS A PICTURE. PIP

You know who else didnt think it was bad?

Hitler.

Do you wanna be like him?

WOWWWwwww..

Karmaloldongs346794]Wow. Too srs, bro. Too srs.

yep

Completely

ple? hmm.

Obvious troll is obvious.

wow

Obvious Madbagel is obvious.

wow

Don't compare me to Hitler who was only prone to his sick minded nazi religion. I'm a Jew, so just don't!

wow

Not trolling at all. Just saying that anyone can pretend to care when they want to get something out of it. So if everyone we banned came back and apologized, are we gonna remove/shorten their bans as well? What about if all the people we've banned for having 6 steam bans came back an apologized, or if MIA came and apologized for crashing our servers. Should they be unbanned too?

........[pip

it really aint hard...

pip

What I don't understand Phoenix, is I was fucking there as a friend talking to you about your problems and trying to help you. And then you post my picture(s) all over 4chan for lawls? Thanks, a lot. I am glad I got a friend in return.

fucking lol'd pip everywhre LOL SO MUCH MANY LOL WTF!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY HELL LOL

I know it was a really dick move from my side, I don't think you can apologize me for what I did, I think I did it because I felt invincible. But I only posted the 3 first pictures, someone posted other pics of you and your info, that's when I realized I started something bad. Now I regret it...

dick pip

picture were deleted?

picture has a righ tto its owns priactavy , u lOASE!

I say let phoenix have a shorter ban. Have him give an apology to bcos. It's a mistake done and learned from. We all do it. and we know phoenix won't pull this stunt again loldongs)

I don't.

I think Phoenix should have his perma ban to something like 2 months or something.

He didn't do worse things than fatboy did. I don't think he deserves the perma for this.

Isn't our community all about giving second chances.

Yeah yeah yeah

Phoenix the greatest and best wishes to you.

- Hope you get a lower sentence ban.(2months)

thats really cool and all but pip

loldongsploldongsp lol i like your last sentence

pip

So if Hitler came back and was like "Sorry Jews" we should forgive him and move on? I can pretend to give a shit too when I want something

pip

seriously? hitler? lol he killed people. nothing compared to this.

this is lik teh e27tht time?

He did some detective work and found all my personal information, prank called my house a few times with some other members... Fatb0y then created an alt account and posted all my personal info on the forums- father's full name, house phone, home address. The others came clean when he did that, because they felt he took it way too far.

fatb0y should be perm, Phoenix should have a shorter ban- like another month or something, if that.

lolx XD

he be a trollin

pip

Well I do regret it, it was a dick move. Myself I cannot beleive what I did, I don't know why. Maybe being on the internet made me feal invincible.

For lulzloldongs

loldongshttploldongs//www.pseale.com/blog/content/binary/boris_invincible.jpgloldongs

invincibility is a load of pip

He was doing more than just trollin'.

troll pip

lulz want u back loldongs(

yeah okay pip

wthhh how is that possilbe

PIP!

IP tracking, but I think it's illegal to give out personnal information.

Email tracking, google.

illegal to

How could it be impossible? Everyone's info is out on the net- you just gotta' know where to look, and what publicly available products and utilities can get them for you (fatb0y's pretty much a script kiddie).

55" LED TV

inb4pg20

Tbh, its been nice without having computer questions asked every 30 seconds but a perm for some publicy available images? wtf is that shit.

i believe this is a PIP, my good sir

I honestly don't know how fatb0y got off with a 6 month ban while Phoenix gets a perm, considering what he did was obviously WAY more serious. How does that work? I want an answer. This is a prime example of a double standard if I ever saw one.

PIP

Longcat stop editing Dloldongs

The thing is, I only posted the first 3 pictures of chaos on 4chan, then someone started posting pics of everyone.

ictures, eh?

I regret what I have done to chaos, I don't know why the fuck I did it, maybe because I was frustrated and pissed because of my life, maybe it was because of the thrill, but it just was fucken dumb. I'm sorry, at least this helped the community in fixing the PIP regulations and trolling. My life is getting better now, I'm getting support from my brother, his friends are trying to help me find jobs, just applied to many places.

Sorry, Phoenix. Seems like all phoenix are cursed Dloldongs

If you ban me then I accept it, I know I deserve it for what I have done.

Yes.

First.

These are pretty self explanatory,

<3 Penix. loldongs(
hold your horses everybody and just wait.
waiitttt ,

what ???

come back!
No comment.
Seriously, fatb0y and Phoenix's bans need to be swapped... Then Phoenix's ban shortened.
lol why post then? SPAMMAR. Also, big of you to post an apology. Hope you get one of those jobs.
Nice edit longcat. Brb house. Will post later.
Nuuu phoenix was a great community member!

This message has been approved by Oración's Haircut

is this a perma ban? or there a time when you come back?
I was perma, still am.
loldongs( are you gonna stay perma?
Its good of you to apologize but I really do think this needs to stay for awhile. I just was fucking appalled that you'd do such a thing Phoenix.

You showed no remorse, not even the slightest.

Well, he is showing it now.... I've always liked Phoenix's character, he seems like a good guy. IMO, we should judge him by that.

Or we should just let BChaos decide what to do with him.

thats true he was always a nice guy. he just made 1 bad mistake
Trust me, me (aside from a few others), have known phoenix forever. I just can not believe that he'd do such a thing like this. Also, if we undo his ban, people are going to be raging to undo fatb0y's ban.

I know he is a "nice" guy, that does not make up for what he did. An apology only masks what he truly did.

what'd fatboy do?
All I have to say is, I support P1's back in to clan. Nothing but the best experiences with him.

i see pip people LOAWELAWZ

EDIT: I had to replace %7Boption%7D tags etc with loldongs to post this.

Guest Mr Clickerson

Good job, Nic. You deserve like... 20 medals.

How long did it take for you to put that together?

Also:

I don't agree with what P1 did, I think it was really lame and uncalled for. FFS kid what were you thinking? She was your friend right? But I think his apology was real, and I don't think he will do this sort of thing again. At least he better not. *shakes fist* I think he should have his ban shortened as this is the first thing I've ever seen him do and he's always been chill.

Again, I'm not condoning what he did in anyway, and I'm not saying he should get off scot free, but a perma is a little harsh for a first offence.

/twocents

-Marvin

Guest Mr Clickerson
If you post something on a PUBLIC site and you expect it to stay PRIVATE.....then you're a dumbass. Not trolling....just saying.

I take it you don't have a Myspace or Facebook. I certainly hope you haven't set anything to *GASP* private.

It took about 15-20ish minutes.

Also, for those wondering, no I did not replace every single tag one by one. Notepad + Replace function = win.