Sign in to follow this  
Guest Parrot

Phoenix here with an apology

Guest Parrot

I regret what I have done to chaos, I don't know why the fuck I did it, maybe because I was frustrated and pissed because of my life, maybe it was because of the thrill, but it just was fucken dumb. I'm sorry, at least this helped the community in fixing the PIP regulations and trolling. My life is getting better now, I'm getting support from my brother, his friends are trying to help me find jobs, just applied to many places.

Sorry, Phoenix. Seems like all phoenix are cursed D:

If you ban me then I accept it, I know I deserve it for what I have done.

Guest Mr Clickerson

Seriously, fatb0y and Phoenix's bans need to be swapped... Then Phoenix's ban shortened.

Guest Parrot

Longcat stop editing D:

The thing is, I only posted the first 3 pictures of chaos on 4chan, then someone started posting pics of everyone.

Its good of you to apologize but I really do think this needs to stay for awhile. I just was fucking appalled that you'd do such a thing Phoenix.

You showed no remorse, not even the slightest.

Well, he is showing it now.... I've always liked Phoenix's character, he seems like a good guy. IMO, we should judge him by that.

Or we should just let BChaos decide what to do with him.

Well, he is showing it now.... I've always liked Phoenix's character, he seems like a good guy. IMO, we should judge him by that.

Or we should just let BChaos decide what to do with him.

thats true he was always a nice guy. he just made 1 bad mistake

Trust me, me (aside from a few others), have known phoenix forever. I just can not believe that he'd do such a thing like this. Also, if we undo his ban, people are going to be raging to undo fatb0y's ban.

I know he is a "nice" guy, that does not make up for what he did. An apology only masks what he truly did.

Guest Mr Clickerson
what'd fatboy do?

He did some detective work and found all my personal information, prank called my house a few times with some other members... Fatb0y then created an alt account and posted all my personal info on the forums- father's full name, house phone, home address. The others came clean when he did that, because they felt he took it way too far.

fatb0y should be perm, Phoenix should have a shorter ban- like another month or something, if that.

Guest Parrot
Trust me, me (aside from a few others), have known phoenix forever. I just can not believe that he'd do such a thing like this. Also, if we undo his ban, people are going to be raging to undo fatb0y's ban.

I know he is a "nice" guy, that does not make up for what he did. An apology only masks what he truly did.

Well I do regret it, it was a dick move. Myself I cannot beleive what I did, I don't know why. Maybe being on the internet made me feal invincible.

For lulz:

boris_invincible.jpg

Guest Mr Clickerson
he be a trollin

He was doing more than just trollin'.

Guest Dead=Vortex
Well I do regret it, it was a dick move. Myself I cannot beleive what I did, I don't know why. Maybe being on the internet made me feal invincible.

For lulz:

boris_invincible.jpg

lulz want u back :(